What people are saying
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Tours & experiences
Explore different ways to experience this place.
Top ways to experience Kyung-In Museum of Fine Art
How to get there
- Anguk • 3 min walk
- Jonggak • 7 min walk
Reach out directly
2,946 within 5 kms
598 within 10 kms
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2019 • Friends
There are at least 3 museums with paintings here. I did not go in though since i wasn't gonna buy anything. They sell traditional tea here too.
Written 1 July 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Kyung-In Museum of Fine Art (Seoul) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos) - Tripadvisor
Frequently Asked Questions about Kyung-In Museum of Fine Art
- According to Tripadvisor travellers, these are the best ways to experience Kyung-In Museum of Fine Art:
- Full Day- Essential Seoul City Tour & Gourmet Tour(including Lunch and Dinner) (From ₹ 24,912.51)
- Seoul, South Korea Scavenger Hunt: Seoul of South Korea (From ₹ 1,025.66)
- 2 Day Highlight - Seoul City / DMZ, N Seoul Tower(Incl. 1 Dinner) (From ₹ 51,574.74)
- Layover Tour for essential Seoul City & Gourmet tour(Incl. Lunch & Dinner) (From ₹ 33,244.46)
- 2 Days Tour for Seoul City/Nami, Petite,Garden of Morning Calm(Inc. Lun. & Din.) (From ₹ 54,074.32)