What people are saying
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Tours & experiences
Explore different ways to experience this place.
Top ways to experience Chua Ly Trieu Quoc Su and nearby attractions
3,568 within 5 kms
251 within 10 kms
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2019 • Solo
It's a real oasis in the heart of off a busy bustljng city. Walk pass the beautifully carved wooden gate then you step back in time... at least a couple of centuries back!
Written 6 August 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Chua Ly Trieu Quoc Su (Hanoi) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos) - Tripadvisor
Frequently Asked Questions about Chua Ly Trieu Quoc Su
- According to Tripadvisor travellers, these are the best ways to experience Chua Ly Trieu Quoc Su:
- Discover Chuong Hats Village By Motorbike (From ₹ 6,743.04)
- French culture & Maison Centrale (From ₹ 3,288.62)
- Hanoi is a fantastic train track. (From ₹ 3,288.62)
- Discover Knife Da Sy Village in local village Hanoi (From ₹ 8,331.94)
- Dong Ho Paint Traditional Village By Motorbikes (From ₹ 13,497.75)