The volunteers here were really helpful. Lots of pamphlets and this is where you can get free bike hire for the day and also balls/bats for the ping pong tables in the park... read more
The Fremantle Visitor Centre is the official visitor information centre for...
The Fremantle Visitor Centre is the official visitor information centre for Fremantle and the true hotspot for visitors to plan their visit.
The friendly, experienced staff and guides are local experts and can assist with:
• no fee accommodation and tour booking service
• free brochure and maps
• general tourism information and advice
• accessibility information
• guides on events and what’s on
• free Wi-Fi and bike hire
• bookings for South West Coach Lines and Trans WA
• a range of merchandise and souvenirs
• specialist advice for corporate and conference enquiries
• national park passes
This facility is accessible. For more information visit the Disability access and inclusion page on the City of Fremantle website.