Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- Montreal walking tasting tour with Secret Food Tours237Recommended97% of travellers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Walking Toursfrom₹5,552.83per adult (price varies by group size)
- Full-Day City Tour Montreal with Pickup and Local Specialties Tasting45Recommended97% of travellers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Full-day Toursfrom₹13,144.29per adult (price varies by group size)
11 within 5 kms
13 within 10 kms
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Very small parking lot*** Beautiful and rich wetland by the parking. To access the lake, boats have to go under a low bridge so beware if you have a big boat. Overall, beautiful lake, but very busy with noisy wakeboards and motor-boats during the sunny Summer day.
Written 26 July 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Tiffany Park (Lac-Brome) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Tiffany Park
- Hotels near Tiffany Park:
- (0.07 km) Lakeview Spacious 5 bedrooms Private Vacation home with Hot tub
- (0.07 km) Lac Brome Double Room Suite with Lakeview Living Room (CITQ # 133781)
- (0.72 km) Lac Brome Lakefront cottage
- (0.84 km) Lovely Lac-Brome 3 Bedroom Lakefront Cottage
- (14.80 km) Auberge Le Madrigal