Make your way to either Circular Quay or King Street Wharf to board your cruise boat around mid-day.
The spacious vessel features interior dining rooms and exterior decks with clear views of the city and harbor. You have the choice to either take the best available seat for the day of your tour, or to upgrade for guaranteed seating next to the large viewing windows.
As your boat glides past iconic sites such as Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House, your captain shares entertaining and insightful commentary about Sydney and its landmarks. Keep your camera handy for great photo ops from the water.
The buffet lunch tantalizes your tastebuds with a menu of delectable local seafood like fresh-caught ocean king prawns, rock oysters, mussels and seasonal fish, along with crisp salads, succulent desserts and Australian cheeses. Non-seafood mains come with a variety of vegetarian or meat dishes. (Sample menu under Itinerary below.)
If you’d like to include alcohol with your meal, upgrade to the Bar Package, which offers premium Tyrrell’s white and red wines, Tyrrell’s sparkling wine, Tooheys New draught beer and sodas. Additional drinks are available for purchase from the boat’s cocktail decks.Sample Menu (subject to change):
• Chilled oysters
• Cooked prawns
• Blue swimmer crab
• Smoked salmon
• Steamed barramundi
• Sweet chili chicken
• Roast of the day: beef, lamb or ham
• Vegetarian curry
• Steamed rice and fresh crusty bread rolls
Fresh Salad A selection of four salads from the following:
• Mediterranean salad: mixed leafy greens, olives, feta cheese, cucumber and onion
• Traditional Caesar salad: croutons, shaved parmesan, bacon lardons and dressing
• Coleslaw: cabbage, carrot, capsicum and celery
• Beetroot salad
• Bean salad: mixed beans, onions and vinaigrette
• Cheese board: cheddar, blue, fig jam and crackers
• Seasonal fresh fruit
• Selection of cakes