After making your own way to Circular Quay, step on board your spacious, fully equipped cruise boat and set off on the waters of Sydney Harbour.
The welcoming staff show you to your table and soon lunch is served. Take in views of Sydney as you dine on your choice of a 2- or 3-course meal. Savor a selection of fresh seafood, meat, and vegetable dishes; drinks are available for purchase from the bar. Your state-of-the-art vessel features several dining areas, large picture windows, an atrium, and a 360-degree viewing deck. Book ahead to confirm an upgraded window seat.
Keep your camera handy for photo opportunities of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge along the backdrop of the skyline. Travel up to Shark Island and Fort Denison, and view secluded bays, marinas, and impressive waterfront homes. On-board commentary details the history and fun facts of Sydney Harbour.
After three hours, return to Circular Quay to end your cruise, with easy access to nearby destinations in central Sydney.Sample menu
• Seafood and smoked chorizo tapas
• Sliced chicken breast and fragrant couscous salad drizzled with lemon-infused olive oil
• Vegetarian antipasto - which may include a selection of marinated mushrooms, flame grilled artichoke hearts, Mediterranean beans, risone, green tomato pickles and asparagusMain Course (served with a market vegetable of the day):
• Spinach and ricotta ravioli with truffle-infused sauce of three cheeses
• Fillet of Tasmanian salmon with fragrant lemon couscous and salsa verde
• Grilled eye fillet with red onion jam and rich veal jus
• Eggplant and zucchini torte with capsicum sauceDesserts:
• Vanilla trifle with almond biscotti
• King Island camembert and classic vintage cheddar with pear jam and biscuits
Sample menu subject to change