Ages 0-120, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- City Tour
- Parking Fees
- Parking Fees
- Lunch & Drinks
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107493P37
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Animals or pets allowed
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vacation Rentals Points of Interest Condos Airport
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is South Side Horseback Riding, Beach Break & Roundway Transfer?
- South Side Horseback Riding, Beach Break & Roundway Transfer price starts from ₹ 9,982.53. Discover and book South Side Horseback Riding, Beach Break & Roundway Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the South Side Horseback Riding, Beach Break & Roundway Transfer cancellation policy?
- South Side Horseback Riding, Beach Break & Roundway Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book South Side Horseback Riding, Beach Break & Roundway Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides South Side Horseback Riding, Beach Break & Roundway Transfer?
- South Side Horseback Riding, Beach Break & Roundway Transfer is hosted by Roatan Five Stars. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Roatan Five Stars on Tripadvisor. Discover and book South Side Horseback Riding, Beach Break & Roundway Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for South Side Horseback Riding, Beach Break & Roundway Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book South Side Horseback Riding, Beach Break & Roundway Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107493P37
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
About the operator
Roatan Five Stars
Joined in November 2018
#32 of 366 Outdoor Activities in Roatan
- C K00Awesome snorkeling trip, must do!Such a great snorkeling trip! Each stop was amazing, and our guide pointed out so much cool stuff along the way! The banana bread was the icing on the cake!
- Patrick109400Excellent snorkeling trip!Thoroughly enjoyed this trip! Plenty of star fish to see. The trip through the reef was absolutely beautiful!
- W8674HAdebbiea00Great time!!So glad we booked this trip! Denzel was our guide, he was amazing! So knowledgeable and helpful. He showed us so much that we would have missed going on our own.
- U5226FTveronicaa00Great time in RoatanHad an amazing tour with Denzel! He took us to the beach and monkey Sloth sanctuary, rum and Chocolate factory. super professional and great recommendation would definitely recommend. Will be using them in the future!
- debbied43700Great tripLoved everything about this trip excellent crew, beautiful fish and great lunch. There was music and rum drinks on the way back.
- staceytobin121100Best snorkeling trip ever!What an AMAZING experience! Our guide, Denzel, was kind and very informative. He answered our questions and didn't make us feel like we were bothering him or boring him. He was awesome! Our snorkeling guides were amazing as well and knew so much about their home. They provided us with snacks and drinks in between snorkeling stops and provided us with a wealth of information about the land. I would definitely go back!
- T9587LOrachaelm00Great experienceBlake was our tour guide and he was very friendly. The zipline consisted of 8 platforms and well worth it. The guys running the ziplines were amazing and funny, really enjoyed them. We also enjoyed holding a sloth and the monkeys which we toured before ziplining. Blake then took us to a beach where we got to swim for a bit. Beware the beach is not private and there the vendors are constantly trying to get you to buy their product. They did have a security guard but my husband didn't feel comfortable leaving our stuff while we swam. I would highly recommend 5 Star! Blake was waiting for us when we arrived and got us back in plenty of time to get back on the ship.
- O5441VOjohnm00Absolutely AmazingThe three stop snorkel, zip line and animals was one of the best excursions ever!! Simon did a fantastic job job taking us to all the stops, making sure we got back to the ship in time. The snorkeling crew was fantastic too, they took their time with our group making sure everyone got their gear situated just right. The zip line crew was amazing they did all kinds of tricks and really made the experience. The gentleman that took us through the animal exhibit did an amazing job.. He was really knowledgeable about the animals and took extra time showing off each one. If you come to Honduras and book with Roatan Five Stars you will not be disappointed.
- jessicacG583FJ00Roatán 5 stars is amazing!!!Our tour guide was Denzel and we can can not say enough good things about him. He was very knowledgeable. My kids absolutely fell in love with the monkeys and sloths. Denzel stood with us throughout the day. He was our own personal tour guide. He took us to every stop, made sure we were comfortable and hung around till we were ready to leave. We never waited on him. This was one of our cruise stops and it was our favorite by far. We didn’t have to wait for a bus full of people to head to the next stop it was just us 4 which was absolutely perfect. Would highly recommend Roatán 5 Stars to anyone. They were great. Thanks Denzel for a great day.
- V8913AMadamh00Would book againThe snorkeling staff was amazing and friendly. Bruno, and the captain took amazing care of my family including my autistic son.
- Cruiser4486568533600Snorkeling and animals!!We had an excellent experience! Josel was our manager and Simon was our driver for the day. My family and my Bro-in-law’s family had 12 people between us from ages 9-71. We did the monkey/parrot/sloth stop first. It was really amazing to play with the animals. The monkeys were cute and the sloths were fun to hold. Next we went snorkeling. It was truly an amazing experience! We had never been, they were very good with the kids, one with autism. Lots of snacks and drinks on the pontoon boat. Afterwards we got the chocolate factory/shopping/food. It was ok. Chocolate wasn’t that good and over priced. Only think I’d recommend is bring water on the taxi for between stops. We’ll do it again next time!
- Jasmineblee00Starfish, coral reef and shipwreckThey are rated 5 stars for a reason!! We had the best time on our snorkeling trip. We got to see starfish which I just think was the coolest. Our guides were really so nice. We were given water and fresh fruit and juices. But the best thing was the banana bread at the end!! Yum!! You really should share your recipe 😉. Also we got to jump off the top of the boat after we were done snorkeling…..made me feel like a kid again. If you’re on a cruise excursion, there is no reason to fret about getting back in time. We snorkeled, saw sloths and monkeys and had lunch and were still back in time to spend some time at the beach.
- Jet32787200Is a fraudFull disappointed. We purchased a private tour for 27. They bring us to a free entry chocolate store (not the factory!!!!) to a free entry rum store, to the free charge Roatan sign for photos and to a really disappointed beach without any decent services. Was a total fraud! We paid $75 per person just to use an old bus in bad conditions, and have a driver! Over $1,500 for a horrible service. Stay away and do not use.
- Pickasport2lose00Great tour WITH a personalized touch!Zikeri was our guide and he was amazing! He took us in his car and showed us rare spots on the island that were personal to him as he grew up there. Someone give this man a raise because he was very knowledgeable and personable. Would highly recommend!
- 501Bettina0100Great for snorkelers!We were a party of 16 and all who snorkeled had a lot of fun! Beautiful water! The boat driver, snorkeling instructor, his young assistant and van driver were all very nice. Only reason for a 4 star was that we had to walk a bit to get to the van and all 16 of us barely fit in the van in hot weather. We returned in 2 vans. But for the experience of snorkeling, everyone enjoyed. Plus delicious banana bread as one of the snacks!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2023 • Couples
Our driver, Lincoln? Omg I'm so bad with names but gray kia sorento, was waiting right outside of the cruise terminal, easy to find..... very friendly and shared lots of info about the island and explained every step of the process... really made us feel comfortable. The house back guide, again bad with names, but he not only guided us but video and photographed the entire trip with my phone like a pro!!! He was amazing, loved all the pirate stories! Then we settled in on a beautiful beach under a palm with waiters who were equally great! Can't wait to go back... skip the expensive cruise excursions and go with Roatan Five Stars
Written 2 April 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.