SAVE $50 Guided Premium Tongariro Alpine Crossing + Mt Ruapehu Crater Lake Hike
View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
53 Carroll Street, National Park 3948, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
- transport between the Adrift Tongariro base and the activity
- crampons and ice axes if required for winter conditions
- clothing and footwear hire
- Entry/Admission - Tongariro Alpine Crossing
- Entry/Admission - Mount Ngauruhoe
- Entry/Admission - Mt Ruapehu
- Transport from Taupo, Turangi, Ohakune, National Park & Whakapapa Villages. Additional charges apply
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Transfers from Taupo, Turangi, Ohakune and Whakapapa Village are available on request for an additional charge. All transfers require a minimum of 2 people. We do not offer Ohakune transfers in winter.
- The Mt Ruapehu Crater Lake walk requires a good level of fitness. The terrain is uneven and steep in places. It is possible to take the walk as far as Knoll Ridge Cafe if you are concerned about your fitness.
- Gear List: Water (1-2 litres), Personal medications (e.g. Asthma Inhaler, blister protection etc), sun hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, backpack per person, hiking boots/shoes, walking trousers, 1 light top and 2 warm top layers (wool, merino, thermals, fleece, soft shell etc. are good layers), Waterproof raincoat.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Offer valid until 31 March 2020 for trip dates between November 9 2019 - and 31 March 2020. Minimum of 2 people required.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
- Tongariro Alpine Crossing, Mount Ngauruhoe, and 1 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071