Embark on a captivating journey through the Buddhist Monasteries Tour of Bomdila, Tawang, and Dirang from Tezpur. Explore the serene Bomdila Monastery and enjoy panoramic views from Bomdila View Point. Discover the grandeur of Tawang Monastery, the second-largest in the world, and visit the historic Tawang War Memorial. Immerse yourself in the tranquil beauty of Dirang, visit the ancient Dirang Dzong, and relax in the healing Hot Water Spring. Experience the rich Buddhist heritage and stunning landscapes of this enchanting region.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Assistance on arrival at the airport.
- 5 Nights' accommodation (if option selected) in selected price category hotels.
- Private AC car/van for airport transfers, sightseeing, and excursions as per the program.
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide in each city), as per the program
- Monument entrances and activity charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water in the car.
- Government taxes.
- Any flight ticket.
- Camera charges at monuments if any.
- Meals other than mentioned in inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet, etc.
- Gratuities and optional activities.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We provide pickup from all hotels in Tezpur
- Salonibari Airport, Tezpur India
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135633P451
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- How much is The Buddhist Monasteries Tour of Bomdila, Tawang & Dirang from Tezpur?
- The Buddhist Monasteries Tour of Bomdila, Tawang & Dirang from Tezpur price starts from ₹ 99,316.78. Discover and book The Buddhist Monasteries Tour of Bomdila, Tawang & Dirang from Tezpur on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Buddhist Monasteries Tour of Bomdila, Tawang & Dirang from Tezpur cancellation policy?
- The Buddhist Monasteries Tour of Bomdila, Tawang & Dirang from Tezpur cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book The Buddhist Monasteries Tour of Bomdila, Tawang & Dirang from Tezpur on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Buddhist Monasteries Tour of Bomdila, Tawang & Dirang from Tezpur?
- The Buddhist Monasteries Tour of Bomdila, Tawang & Dirang from Tezpur is hosted by Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Buddhist Monasteries Tour of Bomdila, Tawang & Dirang from Tezpur on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135633P451
Reserve your spot
Tezpur - Bomdila (154kms/ 4hrs...
Bomdila - Tawang (180kms/ 5hrs...
Tawang - Dirang (140kms/ 5hrs...
Dirang - Tezpur (190kms/ 5hrs...
Tezpur - Departure (flight)
About the operator
Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.
New Delhi, India
Joined in March 2019
#61 of 749 Outdoor Activities in New Delhi
- Cruiser0826396141000A Memmorable TripWe had 4 4-night 5 days holiday trip with Indian Panorama(Cholon Tours) Trichy from 26 to 30th November 2023 for 25 guests. It was a wonderful experience with Cholon Tours. Well-arranged trips with hotel facilities. We experienced a personal touch in all arrangements by Shri Savaravan, Coordinator right from planning to finality. Further, we had an excellent coach managed by driver Shri Raja. He was whole-heartedly co-operateive and gave suggestions very often to make us more comfortable. He was punctual and very polite in dealing with everybody in the troupe. It was a memorable tour. We appreciate the efforts & pains taken by Shri Saravanan & Raja. We highly recommend others to have a trip with Cholon and experience the difference.
- G2755ILcharlesb00Ripped off over $1000 USD, promised refund that never comesWe were promised a partial refund of our booking in September. First they promised to refund to the credit card used. Then claimed they couldn’t do that. Next they tried PayPal, but after a couple weeks claimed they couldn’t do that. Next was a wire transfer. I provided the details, and they needed more. I went to my bank and got everything they asked for. Including proof that I paid them. Today they tell me “ Due to insufficient documents, We are unable to process the transaction.” Use with caution.
- Peter A G00A day of cultural learningOur guide Chandan and our driver Raju were both excellent. Chandan was knowledgeable and really made the day come alive. We enjoyed learning the religious importance of Prayagraj, and also the role it played in the Indian independence movement.
- FarAway2427561419300Just an awesome experience with the best top hotels at unbelievable hotelsWe loved our experience for the whole trip Sashe did an awesome job of making sure everyone was happy all the way through our fantastic trip
- Chrissiepat00A huge disappointmentOur planned visit was a huge disappointment, because it didn't happen! Our Indian travel agent friend had booked and PAID IN FULL for our group of 22 French people to visit on 1st November. When we arrived at the entrance to the reserve we were told we could not enter because the online reservation did not include the full list of our home addresses. We offered to present our passports and provide the addresses, but this was refused and we were told the only option was to reserve for the following day and PAY AGAIN IN FULL. It is compulsory to reserve on the internet, but obviously the system is so badly set up that you can complete the process of booking and payment without having filled in all the required fields; this is proof of gross incompetence on the part of the authorities. It is inadmissible to refuse entry to clients who have paid and can prove their identity. It can only give a bad name to Indian tourist venues who treat their foreign visitors with disrespect. Our tour schedule did not permit us to stay in the area until the following day, even if we had wanted to pay the fee twice, so our group of friends naturally came away extremely disappointed.
- poojanm55000Driver only, full day Bangalore tourDriver was very good but I had to pay for the entry tickets to various attractions and monuments. It was mentioned in the itinerary that entry tickets are included in the price
- ElliotS46100Fantastic day trip and great value for money.Excellent guide in Krish, fluent English and highly knowledgeable and professional. The driver was also outstanding, very professional and experienced. It’s a long day trip in the car but worth it to experience 3-4 hours in Bishnupur exploring all the amazing temples. Breakfast on the way was great. The only thing I’d maybe recommend to change is the lunch venue “tourist lodge” to something less touristy and more “local” , or at least give that option as the tourist lodge food wasn’t the tastiest. Otherwise 10/10!
- Sunshine4362301090300Best cab serviceBest cab service Best pench cab service Best tadoba cab service In Nagpur Nagpur Airport transfers cabs
- madhukar v00Unexpected trip but most memorableWonderful architecture which showcases the talent of kakatiya dynasty I was wondered for sometime how they carved them on those stones
- Sathyasree00Lovely citywe enjoyed Ahmedabad as it seemed like a well planned city and the walk along Sabarmati river was the highlight.
- kevink6600Fantastic company. Excellent communication.We chose the 5-star resort experience and were booked at Evolve Back which is a truly exceptional resort. The agents at Agoda Voyages were knowledgeable and would communicate instantly at any time of day or night when asked for assistance. This 3-day itinerary includes 2 land safaris and 1 boat safari with meals included at the resort. In my opinion, this was the right amount of activities with just enough downtime to enjoy the fantastic resort. Shashi from Agoda Voyages even threw in a last minute Mysore tour with a guide at our request. A couple of things that are good to know: 1) The safaris at Nagarhole are run by the Government and this is a part that the private resorts cannot control 2) You will be charged an extra camera fee per safari which is based on the focal length of your lens. It isn't exorbitant but the concept is bizarre.
- Aggie196700A non-touristy place - Lonar LakeThis is surprisingly a very interesting place about 150 km from Aurangabad, it has one the rarest of the rare Meteorite lake (probably only three in the world!). It requires step descent to reach the lake and a steep climb on return. A MTDC guest house is conveniently located for overnight stay, if you want to start the trek early in the morning. A knowledgeable guide is a must to properly explore & enjoy. Apart from the lake, there are a few interesting temples around the lake and also in the Lonar town. We hired Mr Shailesh (9422204088) with prior booking. He came well prepared to show the high alkaline water of the lake (with a test kit), magnet to show high ferrous content in the soil and a magnetic compass to show the magnetic property of the rocks in one of the temple! Charges Rs 1900. During winters the lake attracts migratory birds. Datyasudan temple of Chalukya period in the nearby village is surprisingly very beautiful.
- RichaB17400Hampi visitHampi is a must visit place in Karnataka. Amazing sculptures, old monuments, architecture take you to all together a different world of those days.
- Rajmumbai1100Maharashtra 3 jyotirlinga Darshan TourWe Booked Maharashtra 3 Jyotirlinga Darshan Tour with Citycabz from Mumbai, Citycabz Has Planned everything perfect we started our tour from Mumbai Airport (You can start any where from Mumbai mentioned pickup point and time to citycabz) where driver was waiting to recieve us car was Sedan Etios neat and clean well maintained vehicle once meeting driver we started towards Trimbakeshwar Jyotirling in nashik it was around 195 km from Mumbai to trimbakeshwar took 4.5 hour to reach trimbakeshwar,driver and citycabz team guided us at trimbakeshwar darshan entry it took arround 1 hour for darshan at Trimbakeshwar temple after darshan we had a lunch at trimbakeshwar,after having lunch we started towards Shirdi via nashik Panchwati godavari ghat ( raam kund,Sita gufa,kapaleshwar Mahadev temple Darshan) to shirdi after reaching Shirdi Check in at our hotel and after getting fresh then we left for Shirdi Sai Baba temple for darshan with in an hour we returned back to our hotel , after overnight stay morning we left for Grishneshwar Jyotirling at Aurangabad after getting darshan at Grishneshwar we moved ellora caves,then shanisignapur and Moved towards bhimashankar once reaching bhimashankar we check in hotel and next day morning we visited to bhimashankar jyotirling after darshan we came back to Mumbai airport where driver dropped us citycabz tour arrangements were excellent we really enjoyed our Maharashtra Jyotirling darshan tour
- 517pinkiew00What a Fabulous Day!!!Our guide, Sumit Bhattacharya, and driver, Birendar Ray, were both superior! Sumit is knowledgable, professional, personable, and very engaging. We had a planned itinerary, but it didn’t include a few cultural aspects associated with the celebration of Durga Puja, so Sumit suggested some changes and we were very glad that we took his recommendations. We made no less than 10 stops, engaged in no fewer than 12 activities, and had drive by visits with at least 6 more features, and had a short tea break and a lovely lunch between 9:00am and 5:00pm! We walked to or through many of the things we saw, but also had air conditioned (very glad for that), dedicated transport the whole day. Our guide and driver even made time and an excellent recommendation for a quick side trip to purchase a kurti (local style of tunic). It was a perfect day topped off by many lovely photos taken by our guide and provided to us at the end of the day to mark the occasion. We would highly recommend Viator, Agora Voyages, the Heritage and Culture of Kolkata full day private tour, and Sumit Bhattacharya to our friends and family!