After you enjoy the beauty of Los Haitises National Park we will head east to the island of Cayo Levantado where you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch filled with a selection of the typical regional cuisine. Options include fish, chicken, rice and beans, pasta, fruit selection, salad, bread and either a refreshment or water, included in your excursion cost. You may also purchase alcoholic drinks, both national and international from local vendors, (Pina Coladas, Cerveza Presidente) which are not included as part of the excursion cost. After lunch and to finalize your wonderful experience you will enjoy the turquoise waters and white sands of Cayo Levantado, with the warm Samana sun or a breezy shade from the coconut trees that abound on the island, you can’t go wrong. At the end of the day we return to our point of departure in Samana, where we hope you can continue to enjoy the beauties that the peninsula has to offer.Throughout the excursion you will be accompanied by one of our experienced guides fluent in multiple languages who will help to make your adventure an unforgettable one. Aboard our boats you will be offered a selection of water, refreshments and rum as well as snacks of pieces of pineapple and coconut for your enjoyment.
What is included?
• Professional local Tour Guide
• Cuba Libre
• Santo Libre
• Lunch depends on your booked
• Bacardi island depends on your booked
• Life Jackets
• Lightweight rain jacketWhat is NOT included?
• Bug Repellent
• Entrance fee: Los Haitises Tour is $3 per person (cash)What to pack...
• Hat for Sun
• CameraPlease note: Unfortunately the caves are not conditioned for visitors who may suffer from certain physical disabilities.