Zhangye located in the middle of the Hexi Corridor, it's an excellent tourism city of China and national historical and cultural city now. The most beautiful clourful Zhangye Danxia has attract a lot of tourist come to this city. This private Zhanye airport (YZY) transfer is especially offered to tourists who have finished their visit in city.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Start:Multiple pickup locations offered.Pickup details
Hotel pickup offeredDuring checkout you will be able to select from the list of included hotels.End:This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- The lobby of your Zhangye hotel.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40805P21
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Airport Transfer: Zhangye Hotel to Zhangye Airport (YZY)?
- Private Airport Transfer: Zhangye Hotel to Zhangye Airport (YZY) price starts from ₹ 4,900.33. Discover and book Private Airport Transfer: Zhangye Hotel to Zhangye Airport (YZY) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Airport Transfer: Zhangye Hotel to Zhangye Airport (YZY) cancellation policy?
- Private Airport Transfer: Zhangye Hotel to Zhangye Airport (YZY) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Airport Transfer: Zhangye Hotel to Zhangye Airport (YZY) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Airport Transfer: Zhangye Hotel to Zhangye Airport (YZY)?
- Private Airport Transfer: Zhangye Hotel to Zhangye Airport (YZY) is hosted by Silk Road Angel Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Silk Road Angel Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Airport Transfer: Zhangye Hotel to Zhangye Airport (YZY) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Airport Transfer: Zhangye Hotel to Zhangye Airport (YZY)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 30m. Discover and book Private Airport Transfer: Zhangye Hotel to Zhangye Airport (YZY) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40805P21
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator:
See all 8 reviews
- Silk Road Angel Tours8Zhangye, Gansu, ChinaJoined in September 2017
- rmg080570 contributions3 days in Zhangye - terrific, don't miss itThis trip was 2 1/2 days in and around Zhangye. I worked with Steven Kang of Silk Road Angel Tours. This was a terrific experience. I have reviewed Steven and Angel tours elsewhere so this is more about the Zhangye section of the two-part trip. Steven seemed to accomplish everything effortlessly, nothing rushed, everything accomplished with ease. It was all arranged via email to/from China/New Zealand. I loved the colours at Binggou Park - the purple in the rock formations reminds me a lot of Utah and central Australia. I would recommend taking the helicopter ride over Danxia Geopark - it isn't cheap, but it is something else entirely, terrific. Steven had cleverly got us a private tour within the park which opened up several locations not otherwise available. The Mati Temple Grottoes were something unexpected. This is a Tibetan settlement, and it reinforced for me how far out west I was, the western side of the Hexi corridor is I realised the eastern edge of the Tibetan plateau. Lunch here was special, the wild mushroom soup was superb, good enough to support a flourishing restaurant in any other location. Steven was at his best, helping secure a ride for me near the grottoes when the altitude began to take effect. The surprise for me was the Dafo or Giant Buddha Temple in town ... it is a very moving place to visit, the atmosphere is serene, and the house swifts are beautiful. All the people I met were welcoming and friendly - all I had to do was smile and a great big grin would light up their faces. I knew it got to Steven as well, he said "I really like this town". My favourite was the lady on the street selling freshly-shelled peas - I said (via Steven) that she reminded me of my mother and that I used to do that before dinner when I was a kid - she laughed at that. Note: Why you might need a guide - Steven saved me when I had to explain to the three young women at the hotel counter, who had zero English, that I needed my toilet unblocked! Just another day for him I expect. Thanks Stevo.Written 2 August 2023
- TT-Tash0 contributionsDanxia Geopark and Grand Canyon in one dayWe had only one day in Zhangye and wanted to get the most out of it. We managed to do it through our tour-guide, who met us at the hotel, got to the places, organized lunch and dinner, and finally safely brought us to the railway station. First we went to Danxia which is about 40 km from Zhangye, and spent about 3 hours visiting 3 viewpoints out of 4. The transfer between the viewpoints is by bus. Everything is well organized, nice and new. The views were spectacular though we were there in dry season - the colors of the hills are brighter after rains. I would also recommed to visit Danxia after lunch as often the sun prevented making good photos. But we were afraid that the weather would get worse and chose Danxia as our first destination. After lunch we went through Zhangye in the opposite direction to visit the Grand Canyon. We didn't have time to go down and through the Canyon but it was magnificent from the top as well. Our trip was in October - not a high season, not so many visiters in both places which is good. Both places are definitely worth visiting especially if you have a good tour guide as we did :)Written 21 November 2019
- Mark B0 contributionsGreat cultural and geological experienceOur venture firm did a 5 Day trip (~78 people) and enjoyed historical caves (Bhudda shrines), beautiful landscapes in the Gobi desert, Jeep rides in giant sand dunes, fabulous food and a very enjoyable trip. My wife and I had a great time. Highly recommended. MBONYHADIWritten 11 October 2019
- Jan L0 contributionsTried to book a tour and it was twice the price as advertised!I have already booked a tour to Tibet. Viator was not accommodating when i tried to book another tour from Zhangye. The price advertised was $106 per person, however booking it, it jumped to $426..for two people! Very misleading advertising for Trip Advisor.Written 15 May 2019
- NBMC0 contributionsAmazing Family AdventureThese mountains are worth the trip, a very unusual scenery within China. The time we visited, there weren’t many tourist and it felt like we can truly enjoy the incredible vistas offered by the rainbow mountains. Steven is an amazing guide and companion, not only is he very knowledgeable about the logistics of the area but he also knew when to give our family our own private time to enjoy the place. Highly recommended!Written 9 April 2019
- Anita H0 contributions5 day drive with amazing steven -guideFantastic guide steven Khant who speaks good english , is a translator for government office,13 years as a guide and worked at tourist hotel and travelled western countries so he knows what tourists like and will accommodate you any way he can. Requesting needs he will deliver with true professionalism. We miss him and only been one day without his infectious smile and laugh. Do not miss town of Dunhuang where you will ee tje most beautiful oasis crescent lake in amazing sand dunes that is classed as one of the highest in world. This town has the best artisan market we have been to in our many travels. The grotto of a thousand Buddha's also is a highlight of this town . Our tour with steven was 5 fun, informative, and interesting destintions. He chose nice local restaurants with great food. If you do not like spicey food he makes sure it is not. Highly recommend steven khant .Written 16 May 2018
These reviews are the subjective opinions of Tripadvisor members and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.