Master the basics of the Thai language and learn how to be respectful to the locals in this interactive and fun 3 hour express course specifically designed for tourists.
(The class can be arranged in Italian for Italian tourists upon request)
Learn how to:
- Greet and introduce yourself.
- Order food and drinks.
- Ask for prices and pay.
- Wai the correct way and thank people.
- Behave in temples and with Monks.
- Be respectful to locals and their traditions.
- Discover the hidden charms of the Thai culture, traditions and superstitions.
The language class uses the renowned T.M.C. methods that will allow you to learn faster and remember longer.
The culture session is carried out through highly interactive, engaging and fun activities.
Learning materials are handed out to participants and a cooking class and dinner together can be arranged upon request.
The class is taught by Thai native teachers fluent in English.
Mini breaks take place every hour with complimentary coffee, tea and water
• Fisherman’s Village, Opp Stare Fish Coffee, Bophut 84320 Thailand
• Bophut Walking Street, Bophut Thailand
• Bophut Hills Golf Club, Bophut Thailand
• Bophut Beach, Bophut 84320 Thailand