Your day begins between 8 and 8.30am when you are picked up from your resort and our boat leaves for the Marine Park at 9am.
The journey north-west to the Marine Park takes about one hour and once we are there we cruise around the beautiful islands. If you choose you can visit the famous Emerald Lake and you can enjoy kayaking around the islands for a while if you like too. If not you can just relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery and calm, warm water. After lunch we then go to the northern part of the marine park where you can enjoy snorkeling around the islands and, conditions permitting, venture into the beautiful caves.
Our VIP Marine Park tour includes the following:
- transfer to/from your resort
- snorkeling equipment
- a lifejacket (if desired)
- lunch, soft drinks and water
- a full snorkel briefing about where you will go, what you may see and things to do to snorkel responsibly and help protect the sites you visit
- experienced Guide to enhance your safety and fun (Please note as this is an in-water activity, it is expected that you have a sufficient comfort level in water where you cannot stand and children under the age of 10 are expected to be accompanied by an adult).
- maximum 6 snorkelers per Guide
- supervision and guidance during the kayaking and sight seeing in Marine Park
- Marine park entrance fees
- kayak rental