(1) A unique blend of Chinese and Portuguese cultures has shaped today’s Macau, with 400 years of rich colonial history.
(2) Chinese traditional costumes “QiPao/MaQua”, one can best interpret individual complexion.
(3) Wear “QiPao/MaQua” to explore every streets and corners in Macau, create your special and unique memories.
(4) Choose from a variety of designs and sizes as well as complementary accessories, all packages included basic hair design service.
(5) Provide a route map with our recommendations, let you explore Macau more easily in a short time.
(1) Arrival (Recommend arrive 10 minutes before the appointment time)
(2) Select “QiPao”, Handbag, Accessories and Basic Hair Design (About 30 minutes to complete the whole dress up process)
(3) Explore Macau attractions
(4) Come back to the shop to return “QiPao” before 17:30 on the same rental date (About 10 minutes)
Package Not Inclusive of: Makeup and Photography
Opening hours: Monday to Sunday 10:30 -1800 (Off Wednesday)
(1) “QiPao” is a fitted custom that reveals the beauty of woman’s curve, light colorer or nude underclothes works best for QiPao dressing.
(2) Based on hygiene considerations, Please bring along your own high heels or flats that works well with QiPao.