Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-90, max of 14 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guide tips (it is customary to tip $10 per person)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We send out initial confirm email upon checking the booking. We pick up our guests at most hotels in Waikiki between 7:45-8:30AM. We will inform you exact pick-up time the day before the tour via text or email. Mahalo!
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123830P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Oahu Island Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- Depending on the size of the group, we will operate as many vehicles to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Oahu Island Full-Day Sightseeing Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Oahu Island Full-Day Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Oahu Island Full-Day Sightseeing Tour?
- Oahu Island Full-Day Sightseeing Tour price starts from ₹ 9,757.68. Discover and book Oahu Island Full-Day Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Oahu Island Full-Day Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy?
- Oahu Island Full-Day Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Oahu Island Full-Day Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Oahu Island Full-Day Sightseeing Tour?
- Oahu Island Full-Day Sightseeing Tour is hosted by Tournet Hawaii, Inc.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tournet Hawaii, Inc. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Oahu Island Full-Day Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123830P16
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Diamond Head State MonumentStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byHanauma Bay Nature Preserve
- 2Halona BlowholeStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byMakapu'u Point
- 3Kualoa Regional ParkStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4KahukuStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 5Haleiwa Town CenterStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 6Dole PlantationStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Sunset BeachStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Thanks to our tour guide for making our experience really awesome!!! The Itinerary of the trip was planned well t…
Great tour with Jay
The best part of our tour was Jay - he was informative, flexible, entertaining and has a great voice. Great way to…
Enjoyed this tour and the guide was extremely friendly and helped in giving us a memorable experience.
Best experience ever! Better than I could imagine!!
This was our wedding and of course, I had no idea what I was signing up for, but Cindy was available every time I c…
Our tour guide Nassar, was excellent. We only had four people in our tour group and it made for a very nice intimat…
Enjoyable, but needs more time
Driver was friendly and knowledgable. He needs a headset so everyone can hear him. We had several photo op stops, …
Circle Island Byodo Temple Tour
My favorite part of the tour definitely was the Byodo-In Temple. Absolutely beautiful place, although it was rainin…
Great customer service from the very start with girl at Tournet calling me back with a query I had. Freddie our dri…
Canceled. Don’t book
They canceled the excursion. Rebooked through another company that had better customer service. Don’t book this exc…
Great tour of Northshore beach, Byodo Temple and Dole Plantation
The tour guide was awesome providing us lot of information through the tour. He was also smart enough to change the…
Well spent day!
Went on a tour yesterday and had a great experience! Eddie was our tour guide and was clearly knowledgeable about …
Fun while Relaxing!
Eddie was an excellent tour guide. Knowledgeable in all areas of the island, including the past. He handled the ful…
Enjoyed being a great overview of the island.
Enjoyed being a great overview of the island. Freddie our driver was very friendly and interacted very well with ev…
Make Friends and Experience Adventures
We really enjoyed the tour of Oahu. James was our guide, and was very considerate to make unscheduled stops, one to…
Good sight seen and it good to recommend others. love the trip will try again with the family on next time visit…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2022 • Friends
Kiki is the best tour guide ever! Highly recommend this tour! From Hawaiian history to plant life to every day life, we learned it all while having a great time!
Written 11 September 2022
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.