The Diamond Head Luau is located at the historic Waikiki Aquarium and admission to the aquarium is included with all packages. Upon check-in guests receive their seating assignment and drink tickets. Guests will be met with a traditional lei greeting before have their photograph taken by our on staff photographers. Photos are for sale for Standard & Deluxe package guests and are included with the VIP package.
Walk through the interior aquarium displays before exiting onto the luau grounds. Here guests are welcomed this time with a Mai Tai or fruit juice. Along the grounds guests can enjoy an array of cultural activities such as lei making, coconut weaving, hula lessons, ukulele lessons and Polyniesian tattoo.
At 6:15pm our Hawaiian style buffet dinner begins. Premium guests are first to the buffet line followed by our standard seating. The menu is a blend of traditional Hawaiian staples such as kalua pork and poi, along with local style foods such as lomi lomi slamon and teriyaki chicken. See below for full menu details.
At 7pm the lights dim and you will travel on a musical journey through Polynesia. Performers will showcase traditional and modern numbers from Tahiti, Samoa, Tonga, New Zealand and Hawaii, with a grand finale of Siva Afi, or fire-knife dance, featuring our very own world champion!
The show will conclude at 7:45 and guests are free to leave at their leisure or peruse the aquarium, as it will remain open until 8:30pm exclusively to guests of the Diamond Head Luau!
Farm to Table Menu
• Kauai sweet shrimp w/ mango salsa
• Punalu‘u Farms ho‘io salad caprese salad
• Nalo Farms mixed greens
• Ho Farms vine-ripened tomatoes and fresh cucumbers
• AJ Farms romaine lettuce
• Akule pipikaula (Hawaiian smoked meat)
• Vegan vegetable curry w/ fried tofu
• Local-style fried rice and seasoned succotash
• Poi shooters
• Lomi lomi salmon
• Hawaii Island bone-in kal-bi short ribs
• Huli huli chicken breast (free range)
• Waianae ahi poke
• Tahitian-style poke Nairagi Poisson Cru in coconut milk
• Kalua pork carving station
• Seasonal island fresh fruit assortment
• Maui chocolate mousse shooters
• Sweetbread pudding w/ smoked Hawaii Island macadamia nuts & coconut haupia sauce