View all photos (26)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pearl Harbor National Memorial- Admission included
- 2USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & ParkStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- A round trip transfer from your hotel in Waikiki, Honolulu port or Honolulu airport to Pearl Harbor and back.
- Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line
- A complete tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Visit two world class Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Museums
- National Park Service Documentary Film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit to the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the Battleship Missouri
- Go aboard the Submarine USS Bowfin
- Explore the Submarine Exhibits
- Official Audio Tour of the Submarine Bowfin ( pick up by clients on location ).
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour and complimentary cold bottled water
- A complimentary gift of 75th anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attck ( one per booking )
- One Pearl Harbor tote bag a gift per booking
- Please do not make multiple booking to get more mug or bag. Because you may place in different bus.
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No bags are allowed in the Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor. This is any bag that is able to conceal a fist-sized object. We are not able to hold your personal items for you. If you do bring a bag, you will need to check it in at the bag check located near the entrance to the Visitors Center. The price to check your bags in is $5.00 per piece and there is a line. The length of the line varies, but this will cut into your time at Pearl Harbor as we cannot keep those who did not bring bags in waiting for those who do. Clear bags, medical supplies (as long as it fills the container that it is in), very small bags (that you cannot fit your hand into), small cameras, and cellular phones are allowed. Please note that the National Park Service does reserve the right to ask you to check items in and the decisions of the Park Rangers are final.
- We are not responsible and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Please make yourselves reachable. When booking, please provide accurate information for contact and for your accommodation. While we will do our best to contact you and provide your pickup information, we will not be responsible if you fail to provide the proper hotel or phone information for pickup.
- We will normally contact our passengers between 6:00 - 7:00 PM on the day before the tour. If you are traveling internationally, please call us to check in between 11:00 AM and 3:30 PM on the day before the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
VickiD835 wrote a review May 2019Cape Coral, Florida, United States184 contributions46 helpful votes
Jake, our driver was terrific. Kept us well informed about our day’s journey. Quite special to visit all the Memorial sites, heartwarming but sad. The end of the day tour of Waikiki was informative and interesting.
Read 11 more reviews on Viator
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours
Really well organised tour. George our driver and guide was excellent, really passionate about his island and herit…
No issues with the tour, but you will do better on your own
In my opinion, booking a tour for Pearl Harbor is not a good option. I highly recommend folks to make use of the bu…
Pass on this
We didn't know any better but we could have EASILY done this without this "tour." Basically all this amounted to …
A full day - well worth remembering
Our Guide for the day was 'Paolo Matsumoto' HPAO19. The tour includes the Arizona Memorial, the USS Bowfin, USS Mis…
Eddie was the best tour guide ever. He knew what he was talking about and made a tour that would seem cheesy to be…
No stress tour!
Eddie is the man when it comes to history of the area and landmarks. He was outside our hotel at 705 just as he tol…
Awesome day!!! Pick up was right on time in a luxurious van and our driver “Tall Tom” was great. Spent the whole d…
Antonio did a great job. He pointed out many things with great explanations & enthusiasm. The visit to Orarl Harb…
Excellent tour group
My friend and I arrived in Honolulu port with Princess. My friend has limited mobility and Amir and his co worker w…
Good Service, but the service may not be worth the price
The tour company we used was professional and on time. However, at $50 per person, you are basically paying for a p…
Could have been better
We chose the $50 tour. The driver was late to pick us up. When called for update the phone person was a bit argumen…
Great day at Pearl Harbor and Eddie did a fantastic job as our driver. The 7:30 to 3:30 tour gives you enough time…
I felt like a number, not an individual.
This tour was distinctly average. No phone call to confirm pickup time as advised in our paperwork - had to chase …
Pearl Harbor Arizona tour
The museums were well organized and gave historical context for the events. The audio guide is well worth the small…
Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tour 33
Rocky was our tour guide. He was fantastic! Very full of knowledge and fun. I would highly recommend him for your n…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999