This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Southeast Tours, Skagway, AK 99840
• 6 Hour tour that departs Yukon Heath's Popcorn Emporium at 480 Broadway in Skagway at 9am. The tour returns to Skagway at 4:30 pm (please confirm that your ship leaves at least 1 hour after the tour returns)
• Features everything you will see with our Yukon Discovery Tour PLUS then a 15 minute Dog Mushing Adventure!
• Small tour buses that hold up to 32 people
• Please arrive at least 30 minutes ahead of departure time
• Do NOT forget your passports!
• Capt Moore's Suspension Bridge, with stunning views of the fjord below.
• Tutshi (pronounced TOO SHY) High
• Caribou Crossing Caribou Crossing Iditarod Training Camp, approx 1 hour, giving you time for lunch, the wildlife museum, petting farm and PUPPIES!
• Emerald Lake - one of the most photographed lake in the Yukon
• Yukon sign - stop for a picture as you enter into Canada's Yukon territory
• The "Welcome to Alaska" sign - located at the top of the White Pass overlooking the border between the USA and Canada.
• Wildlife spotting possible; including bears, sheep, caribou, elk, lynx, fox, eagles, and moose.