The Horton Plains plateau comes to a sudden end at World’s End, a stunning escarpment that plunges 880m. The walk here is 4km, but the trail then loops back to Baker’s Falls (2km) and continues back to the entrance (another 3.5km). The 9.5km round trip takes a leisurely Four hours.
• Discover a large number of endemic flora and Fauna
• Gaze out from the view point known as the world's end
• Trekking and hiking
• See Bakers Waterfall
• Pick-up and drop-off from the hotels in Nuwaraeliya
• Dual air Conditioned Comfortable Vehicle
• English Speaking local guide
• All government taxes
• Entry fee to Horton Plains National park
• Morning Breakfast and Lunch
• Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
Know before you go
• Not recommended for persons who are having back injuries and health problems
• Wear strong and comfortable walking shoes, a hat and sunglasses. Bring sunscreen, food and water.