Visit: Clementon Park and Splash World, 144 Berlin Rd, Clementon, NJ 08021-4504
Clementon Park and Splash World is among the oldest operating parks in the country and has been in operation since 1907. Founded by New Jersey Assemblyman Theodore Gibbs as a simple swimming destination on Clementon Lake, the property steadily grew by offering rides, attractions and a water park.
Recent additions include:
• Laguna Kahuna, a five-story tall, one-acre Polynesian water play land
• Ring of Fire, a thrilling 60-foot looping coaster
• Thunder Drop featuring a 100-foot free fall ride
• Big Wave Bay, the 23,000-square foot wave pool that is so big and so close it's actually the beach within reach!
• Torpedo Rush, offering two identically-designed and simultaneously-launched free-fall drops of joy
Everyday is a great day to visit Clementon Park and Splash World!