Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Your three-hour tour will introduce you to the ways in which various cultures have embraced one of New York City's most beloved foods (pizza!) and found ways to make it their own! As we stroll through this thriving art and immigrant community, we will also uncover the secrets behind some of its most iconic streets and landmarks. Five pizza tastings, a sweet treat to end the tour, and an in-depth tour of the East Village are all included in the price. As with all of our tours, there is our Secret Dish, which will be revealed on your tour. As a private tour, everything works around you! Our start times are much more easy going, dates can open up. It's a much more intimate and cozy experience. No need to shout over other tourists, you will have every question answered, and leave feeling like a native yourself!
- You'll start atSt. Marks Church-In-The-Bowery131 E 10th St, New York, NY 10003, USAPlease meet the guide in front of St. Mark's Church-in-the-Bowery 131 East 10th Street (@ 2nd Avenue) New York, NY 10003 Your guide will be waiting for you at the benches in front of the church, holding an orange umbrella.See address & details
- Pass byEast VillageSt. Mark's PlaceTompkins Square Park
- You'll end at182 1st Avenue182 1st Avenue, New York, NY 10009, USAThe tour will end at 1st Avenue and East 11th Street, nearest the 1st Avenue L train subway station.See address & details
St. Marks Church-In-The-Bowery, 131 E 10th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
182 1st Avenue, New York, NY 10009, USA
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours. Although we have several seated food stops, we cover a good deal of ground around the East Village as well. Our pace is moderate, but if you need a slower pace let us know.
- Please take note that this tour is NOT adapted to the vegan or gluten-free diet. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Secret Food Tours New York City
Old dogs:new tricks!
Excellent day out! Bridget taught us—New Yorkers—some cool history and took us to some great alternatives of classi…
Secret food tour - Greenwich village
Had a fab food tour on March 4th with Bridget Excellent tour guide Scrummy food Excellent way to find secret food g…
Food, facts, and fun!
What a great way to spend an afternoon. We got to explore the Village, learn about its history, and experience som…
Fantastic Not to be missed Lower East side food tour
Had the most unforgettable tour with Dante. He took us to many amazing food places on the Lower East Side. He was k…
Tasty Introduction to Greenwich Village
Margaret was excellent with many great little factoids and the history of Greenwich Village, including how it's cha…
First New York Trip for My Kids
Our tour guide was Thalia. She was awesome. Loved the places chosen and the fantastic food! Below is the order o…
Great guide and great food
Bridget was an excellent guide. She was very knowledgeable and took us to some great spots - would definitely reco…
Entertaining and fun T was an excellent guide easy to chat with and very knowledgeable The pizzas were good we tri…
Best way to introduce yourself to Greenwich village
First time in NYC, and my guide Laura was the best! She had great knowledge of the city and kept things going at a …
We had such a great time on this tour. We do this tour every time we visit NY and there’s always something new to t…
New York Food
Bridget’s guidance, selection of venues and commentary were really good; she made Greenwich come alive The food was…
Best Day of Our Trip
We absolutely loved this tour and would recommend to everyone! Our tour guide Bridget was so lovely and knowledgeab…
A Pleasant Afternoon in Brooklyn
We booked this tour as part of a day-trip to New York to celebrate our son's birthday. After looking over the rath…
Greenwich Village Food Tour
The tour guide did an amazing job of accommodating for everyone, she is a great public speaker and is overall very …
Interesting and Enjoyable Tour
My wife and I did the Secret Food tour. We were accompanied by 2 other couples, both of whom were very friendly and…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 78,195 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 210 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 13,377 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour: Secret Pizza Tours New York
What time does Private Tour: Secret Pizza Tours New York start?
Private Tour: Secret Pizza Tours New York will start at 3:30 PM. Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Pizza Tours New York on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: Secret Pizza Tours New York?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Pizza Tours New York on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Tour: Secret Pizza Tours New York?
Private Tour: Secret Pizza Tours New York price starts from ₹ 7,510.60. Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Pizza Tours New York on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour: Secret Pizza Tours New York cancellation policy?
Private Tour: Secret Pizza Tours New York cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Pizza Tours New York on Tripadvisor