Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Breath freely in the Lungs of New York! Visit the many film locations throughout Central Park park and see parts of the park unknown to most New Yorkers. Ride along the cultural Museum Mile. Explore the Artistic and Ritzy neighborhoods of the Upper East and Upper West Side for lunch. Sights include: Bethesda Fountain, Onassis Reservoir, Conservatory Garden
- You'll start at653 10th Ave653 10th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USAThe shop is a 10-minute walk from either the C/E train to 50th street or the R/W train to 49th street. You can also take any train to 42nd St Port Authority/Times Square and it's a 15 minute walk. Taxi/Uber is also available, but not recommended because of traffic.See address & details
- Pass byHudson River ParkUpper West SideAmerican Museum of Natural History
- 1Central ParkStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Bethesda FountainStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byMuseum MileThe Metropolitan Museum of ArtUpper East Side
- 3MarinaraStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Conservatory GardenStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byLincoln Center for the Performing ArtsJacqueline Kennedy Onassis ReservoirThe Dakota
- You'll end at653 10th Ave653 10th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USAThe shop is a 10-minute walk from either the C/E train to 50th street or the R/W train to 49th street. You can also take any train to 42nd St Port Authority/Times Square and it's a 15 minute walk. Taxi/Uber is also available, but not recommended because of traffic.See address & details
653 10th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Optional Helmet
- Walkie-talkie Headset
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Cycle Brooklyn
Wonderful tour of Old Manhattan
James escorted us throughout the historic lower Manhattan neighborhoods with stories of musicians, writers, politic…
James is the best.... We had a fantastic bikeride with James. He’s a great guy and very professionel. It was a safe…
Great tour of lower Manhattan
Our family of 4 had a GREAT bicycle tour of lower Manhattan. James was a great guide, making sure our bike experien…
Bike tour Brooklyn, gems uncovered !
Reception by James, a bike, mural, food and music addict, with very detailed knowledge of restaurants, artists, hid…
Highly recommended! Great and unique way to see Brooklyn.
Great experience! James was very friendly and professional, from setting up the appointment through following up wi…
Great way to see Brooklyn
Wonderful experience. James Quinlan (guide and owner) gave us a great tour of Brooklyn. Went to places/sites we had…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 56,858 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 13,363 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 78,040 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 688 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 43,354 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Central Park and More Bike Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Central Park and More Bike Tour?
How much is Central Park and More Bike Tour?
Central Park and More Bike Tour price starts from ₹ 7,936.76. Discover and book Central Park and More Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Central Park and More Bike Tour cancellation policy?
Central Park and More Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Central Park and More Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Central Park and More Bike Tour?
Central Park and More Bike Tour is hosted by Cycle Brooklyn. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cycle Brooklyn on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Central Park and More Bike Tour on Tripadvisor