Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at485 W 129th St485 W 129th St, New York, NY 10027, USAExtra Space Storage Facility - Harlem - Walk through front Gate and Bikes will be waiting for you.See address & details
- Pass byHarlemBronx ZooHamilton Grange National MemorialStrivers' RowApollo TheaterYankee Stadium
- 1Hall of Fame for Great AmericansStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byEdgar Allan Poe CottageDyckman Farmhouse Museum
- 2United PalaceStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byMorris-Jumel MansionChurch of the IntercessionGeorge Washington Bridge
- 3Riverbank State ParkStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byGeneral Grant National MemorialColumbia University
- You'll end at485 W 129th St485 W 129th St, New York, NY 10027, USAExtra Space Storage Facility - Harlem - Walk through front Gate and Bikes will be waiting for you.See address & details
485 W 129th St, New York, NY 10027, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Hall of Fame for Great Americans
- Entry/Admission - United Palace
- Entry/Admission - Riverbank State Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Brooklyn Giro Bike Tours
It was challenging driving through the busy traffic of New York!
I was with my teenage son for one week in New York and I thought it was nice to start to go around by bike in Manha…
Always wanted to know why Brooklyn is the place to be in New York and why it is so much more relaxed than Manhatta…
Bike Ride in Brooklyn
John was so amazing. He customised our trip to suit us and he was so knowledgeable about everywhere we went. Would …
the Robby roadshow
Robby was great - left it to us to decide if we wanted the sedate tour around the edge of Manhattan or whether we m…
Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges Tour
The location was tricky to find despite having a map because of construction, and it is literally inside the Extra …
Cycle tour with those who know NY
This did not look good to begin with as you meet in an industrial block and we waited for some late arrivals. Howev…
Very interesting tour. Thanks to Bryan for all the good tipps/hints and the interesting backround of brooklyn and i…
Great first experience of NY
Robbie was a good guide and an excellent navigator through the roads and traffic of Manhattan. The cars are slow an…
Great day out!
We had a great day with bike specialist Robby! Off the beaten track. Saw great locations, some hidden. Really worth…
What a tour
It was a little after seven before we found a suitable spot to rest our weary limbs, watch the sun disappear over t…
Great way to see city. Robbie was a super guide, very well educated and delivered a touring sermon. Bravo Robbie
Bike tour of southern Brooklyn
If you're looking to discover Brooklyn on a bike with a historical twist, look no further than John’s Brooklyn Giro…
Brooklyn 3h tour
Best day in NY so far! John (“Jonny bikes”) took us on a bike tour of south Brooklyn and filled us in with history…
Plus one for Brooklyn!
We love to do cycling tours when visiting other cities and this adventure hit the spot. John was our guide for the …
Amazing tour on bike
Exploring Brooklyn on a bike was awesome. Our guide John lead our way through this amazing area of New York and sho…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 43,354 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 78,040 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Harlem-Bronx Small Group Bike Tour
What time does Harlem-Bronx Small Group Bike Tour start?
Harlem-Bronx Small Group Bike Tour will start at 11:00 AM. Discover and book Harlem-Bronx Small Group Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Harlem-Bronx Small Group Bike Tour?
How much is Harlem-Bronx Small Group Bike Tour?
Harlem-Bronx Small Group Bike Tour price starts from ₹ 10,159.23. Discover and book Harlem-Bronx Small Group Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Harlem-Bronx Small Group Bike Tour cancellation policy?
Harlem-Bronx Small Group Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Harlem-Bronx Small Group Bike Tour on Tripadvisor