Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Free assistance taking photos
- Drop-off at hotels within 10 blocks of the park
- Pedicab ride
- Entry/Admission - Central Park
- Departure details
- 200 Central Park S, New York, NY 10019, USA Corner of 59 Street and 7th avenue
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 147346P3
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with V.I.P. 2-hour Central Park Pedicab Tour?
- How much is V.I.P. 2-hour Central Park Pedicab Tour?
- V.I.P. 2-hour Central Park Pedicab Tour price starts from ₹ 13,012.36. Discover and book V.I.P. 2-hour Central Park Pedicab Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the V.I.P. 2-hour Central Park Pedicab Tour cancellation policy?
- V.I.P. 2-hour Central Park Pedicab Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book V.I.P. 2-hour Central Park Pedicab Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides V.I.P. 2-hour Central Park Pedicab Tour?
- V.I.P. 2-hour Central Park Pedicab Tour is hosted by Official Central Park pedicab Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Official Central Park pedicab Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book V.I.P. 2-hour Central Park Pedicab Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 147346P3
- You'll start at200 Central Park S200 Central Park S, New York, NY 10019, USACorner of 59 Street and 7th avenueSee address & details
- 1Central ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedGrand Army Plaza Central Park Zoo Carousel Wolman Rink, Balto Alice in Wonderland Naumburg Bandshell Bethesda Terrace & Fountain Minton Tile Ceiling The Mall Loe Boathouse Bow Bridge Ladies Pavilion Shakespeare Garden Marionette Theatre Delacorte Theater Tennis Courts Jackeline Kennedy O. Reservoir Strawberry Field Dakota Building Tavern on the GreenRead morePass byTimes SquareRockefeller CenterCarnegie HallLincoln Center for the Performing ArtsCentral Park ZooTrump TowerColumbus CircleUpper East SideThe Metropolitan Museum of ArtUpper West SideHarlemJacqueline Kennedy Onassis ReservoirDelacorte TheaterBelvedere CastleStrawberry Fields, John Lennon MemorialBow BridgeObeliskBethesda FountainBalto Statue
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Great guided tour through Central Park! We saw many attractions, stopped to walk around and take pictures, and lear…
A Fun Way to See the Attractions in Central Park!
We did this tour on March 27 - a cold, windy, and eventually turning to a rainy, sleeting day. It was still fun and…
Fodi Diakite made our last day in NYC a very good one.
Fodi showed us all the highlights of the park as well as a good history lesson of both the park and the surroundin…
Ian and His Pedicab-The Best!
Took a pedicab tour through Central Park with Ian who has a red bike. He is a history major and had lots to tell us…
Abdul was a great Tour guide and really helpful. He made our day. Ask for Abdul. The best tour guide...
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Great guide. He was very knowledgeable. Great with kids. Very polite and responsive. He was great to recommend things to do in the city.
Written 28 July 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.