This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
279 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA 199 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10016, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Brief history of the cocoa
- Explanation of the chocolate making process, from the cocoa tree to the finished product
- Tasting of 3 different chocolate couvertures
- Tasting of 1 homemade hot chocolate, 2 chocolate bonbons, 1 mini-pastry and 1 macaroon
- Entry/Admission - Madison Avenue
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gift boxes (available to purchase)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please specify the store where you want to do the activity (Manhattan or Williamsburg) in the Special Requirements section at checkout
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Chocolat Michel Cluizel
special place for coffee, hot chocolate and fine treats
Outstanding coffee shop. I love the coffee. Just tried the hot chocolate, which is outstanding. Like all their de…
Stopped by for coffee. They
Stopped by for coffee. They have no clue. Too weak, too hot. Chocolate was ok. In NYC places should have much bette…
excellent and/but expensive
I had a florentine ($6 I believe) which was lovely and good. They gave it to me in a very fine (excuse the term cl…
Best Chocolate and hot Chocolate
A small and warm place with super special chocolates and a magnificent hot chocolate , a must vist to all chocolate…
Chocolate good, espresso bad
It is the house of CHOCOLAT, but when I explained that I'd like a short espresso, the kindly response was "Ristrett…
Promises more than delivers!
When you walk into this cafe you expect everything to be the best. The aroma, the assortment of delicately prepared…
The best chocolate in the world
I just came for the chocolate bars. Can you blame me? I have known since I first encountered Michel Cluizel choco…
Sweets were amazing, the coffee...
I came here with 2 colleagues after lunch for dessert and coffee. The desserts were wonderful. However, the coffee …
A sanctuary to enjoy good coffee and a sweet treat
We happened across this place by accident and were seduced by the enticing offerings in the windows. We were happy…
Most A - mazing macarons
I am very picky when it comes to desserts. And especially macarons. They have to be a specific texture and filling.…
Nice little chocolate shop, pastry and coffee bar all rolled into one along Madison Avenue. Huge selection of treat…
I liked everything about this place except the random chocolate bar assortments that you could not alter without pa…
A little France in NYC
Loved so much the traditional french pastries of my childhood, with an hot chocolate: it is perfect. Very good plac…
Great chocolate and delish hot chocolates on a cold NY day
Love the shop to top up our chocolate pantry on the trip to NY and had two hot chocolates, one milk and the other d…
Good Cocoa on a Raw Morning
I stopped here for a quick cup of cocoa and a pain au chocolat on the way down Madison to a meeting. Service was at…
- Madison Avenue
- Duration: 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Popular: Booked by 43,444 travellers!