per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private guide
- Food and drinks
- Souvenirs, Medical or Legal Expenses, Gratuities
- Departure details
- 1 Centre St, New York, NY 10007, USA Please indicate preferred departure time in Special Requirements box at checkout
- 1 Water St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8175P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Price shown is per group
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Guided Walking Tour of the Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Guided Walking Tour of the Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Guided Walking Tour of the Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO?
- Private Guided Walking Tour of the Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO price starts from ₹ 15,398.70. Discover and book Private Guided Walking Tour of the Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Guided Walking Tour of the Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO cancellation policy?
- Private Guided Walking Tour of the Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Guided Walking Tour of the Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Guided Walking Tour of the Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO?
- Private Guided Walking Tour of the Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO is hosted by New York Tours by Gary. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact New York Tours by Gary on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Guided Walking Tour of the Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8175P3
Reserve your spot
- You'll start at1 Centre St1 Centre St, New York, NY 10007, USAPlease indicate preferred departure time in Special Requirements box at checkoutSee address & details
- 1Brooklyn BridgeStop: 59 minutesSee details
- 2DumboStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3Brooklyn Bridge ParkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end at1 Water St1 Water St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USASee address & details
About the operator
New York Tours by Gary
Joined in January 2015
#329 of 1,376 Tours & Activities in New York City
- bosco4900gary knows his stuffA few weeks ago, I signed up for a subway tour; sounded cool. Well, let me tell you that it was great! Gary is a wonderful tour guide,He is knowledgeable and engaging. the tour was just the right amount of time. After this morning, I will see the subway in a totally different way.
- mikegB4293KB00The amazing NYC Subways!Gary was unscripted and his knowledge of the city and the subway system is amazing. I was not bored for a second. I recommend his tour highly and might do another with him soon.
- Rudy S00An unbelievable day in NYCWhat an amazing day! Gary met us at our hotel and the adventure began. Central Park, Grand central station, the financial district, 911 memorial, and battery park were some of spots we hit. His knowledge of NYC was unbelievable. We had a party of 8 with ages from 6 to 44. Gary is an absolute must for your next trip. We covered more and learned so much. Gary was so good with our kids. You know you chose the right guide when other guides along our trip told us how lucky we were to have Gary. Local New Yorkers were thanking Gary for learning about the history of the subway during the tour. Money well spent!!!
- hayleye61500Informative and fun tour from an NYC nativeGary is incredibly knowledgeable!! Very funny, informative, and enjoyable tour. Would absolutely recommend. Whether you live here or are just visiting, you'll learn something new.
- Sookers100My 12 Year old LOVED him.We really loved Gary, my twelve year old learned a lot from him. He is fun and is funny, with great knowledge in addition to all of that.
- its_copasetic00Excellent guide!Gary is an amazing tour guide. He led our group of 15 teens/moms all over Manhattan. He is knowledgeable, personable and flexible. He has an incredible wealth of knowledge of New York history, art and architecture. When he says he’s a “New York know it all,” he means it! Highly recommended!
- C3760DNlauriet00Gary knows all NYC!We had Gary guide us all around NYC Manhattan area. We had a group of 15 for 5 days, and he taught us so much. He was very flexible with what we wanted to see and do if it was nearby. He was very polite and funny and knew how to navigate all aspects from people, to parade traffic, and subway conductors !! Would highly recommend for ANYTHING in New York!!
- ginnymarieg00Best tour guide ever!!!Gary was our tour guide for a 5 day trip so we got in a lot of good quality Gary time. He’s funny, interesting, so knowledgeable. Gary helped us get everywhere we needed to go safely and kept us entertained in transit. Ask lots of questions because Gary’s got lots of great answers. Definitely a great tour guide!!!
- Christina T00WE LOVE GARY!!!!!!!! 10/10 would recommend to anyone coming to visit NYC!We booked Gary for our whole trip! He met us at our hotel and gave us amazing tours around the whole city!! He added in must see bits our tour company didn’t include and taught us so much!! He is super nice and friendly and literally knows everything about New York! He his simply a wonderful guy and so easy going. We had a group of 15 adults and teens. He kept everyone’s interest and the kids loved him too! It’s hard to get 15-year-olds to get excited about history but Gary did it!! If we come back to NYC and need a tour I will request him again for sure. Definitely worth having him guide us all week.
- TripsTipsAndTees00Great Tour!This tour was a great way to learn more about the NYC subway. It was a private tour with Gary. He was great and shared lots of interesting details. If you have an interest in the NYC subway and its history, I highly recommend this tour! I plan to book another tour with Gary on our next visit to the Big Apple!
- Elizabeth A00Excellent Walking Tour of the Brooklyn BridgeWe scheduled a walking tour of the Brooklyn Bridge with Gary when my family was in town. It was an excellent tour and one of my family's highlights of the trip. My father is a history buff, and Gary was extremely generous in answering all of our questions about the history of the area.
- arondi901000Not what I expected but did enjoy itLet me first get the bad out of the way. I traveled from Long Island. The tour states it starts at 10, we didn't get on the move until 10:15 because Tim the person who gathered us at the Starbucks location was talking to three guests instead of moving us along. This may not sound like a huge deal to others, but the LIRR runs on the hour on weekends, so had I know I would be waiting around I would have taken later train. I didnt think I would have enough time but had I know it wouldnt start on time, I could have bought myself an extra hour. Also the tag he had around his neck could have been larger. I asked so many people if they were there for the tour because I he didn't stick out. Sorry, but this is important to me so I had to mention it. Some people including myself didn't know you needed a metrocard. I happen to have one but others did not. PLEASE BRING A METROCARD WITH AT LEAST ONE FARE AND MAYBE ANOTHER TO GET BACK TO WHERE YOU NEED TO GET. So now the tour. We met with Gary, who knows his stuff about the subway. He was interesting and funny. I didn't expect to spend an hour standing in the subway station looking at pictures of the old railway system. Also, Gary you were great but you were talking a mile a minute. I thought this part needs improvement somehow. We lost four people during this first hour because it was a bit boring. The rest of the tour was interesting. Gary gave us some history of many stops that I've been to hundreds of time and never knew. The best part was seeing the underground station by City Hall that trains no longer stop at. The most part is that I didnt get to see it because I didn't hear Gary say lean up against the window and when I finally figured out why everyone was doing that, there wasn't any room for me. There were many more people on this tour than what it states the maximum are. Thankfully I visit NYC often and can do this on my own. I think that once we got passed the hour long history lesson in the beginning, the tour was something I would recommend if you are looking for something to do. I wouldn't say it was the best tour I have even seen but I did enjoy Gary and would take another of his tours.
- 634darrinl00An outstanding tourGary was incredible!! I don’t know how he is able to keep such a depth of knowledge from memory. His tour was informative and super interesting. I’d definitely recommend him and this tour.
- bobmatnyc00Thorough and knowledgeableGary is a great storyteller and his knowledge of NYC and the subway system is impeccable. Re-kindled my love for the subways even after having lived here for more than two decades. The tour is long, so be prepared to exercise your standing muscles. But totally worth it if you have the fortitude.
- margherndon00One of the bestI travel a lot and have taken many tours. I think this was the best I've ever taken. Gary was an amazing storyteller. He brought his ipad and used visuals to enhance his stories even more. He knows so many facts about NY history, people, and places. He is passionate about the info, not going thru the motions or dialing it in. He was so kind to my teenage son as well. I will recommend this tour to all friends and family going to NYC. It is so worth it!!!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.