View all photos (7)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Embark on an 8 day guided adventure exploring the most iconic national parks and attractions of the US West Coast! ☆ Three National Parks - Redwood National Forest, Crater Lake National Park, Mt. Rainier National Park ☆ Three Famous Cities - Seattle Portland Sacramento ☆ A unique train tour to enjoy the beautiful views
Hometown – San Francisco
San Francisco – Napa Valley –...
Mystery Coastline – Redwood...
The Oregon Garden – Woodburn...
International Rose Test Center –...
University of Washington –...
Amtrak Coast Starlight –Train...
Burney Falls – Sundial Bridge –...
San Francisco International Airport Station, San Francisco, CA 94128, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel accommodations for 7 nights
- English and Chinese bilingual tour guide (multiple tour guides/drivers throughout the tour)
- Transportation via air-conditioned coach
- **NOTES: Each booking will provide only 1 Hotel Room. Each booking accepts a maximum of 4 guests.
- **NOTES: To book separate rooms, please make separate bookings.
- **NOTES: The sequence of itineraries is subject to change without prior notice.
- Meals (Vegan food options available)
- All personal expenses, such as laundry, phone, and travel insurance
- Mandatory Tips/Service Fee - Min. $10/person/day for tour guide and driver
- NOTE: Attractions Entry Tickets not Included
- Mandatory Admissions - Redwood National Forest + National Parks + Amtrak Coast Starlight Ticket +
- Mandatory Admissions cont. - + Burney Falls + Napa Valley + Fuel Charge - $160 per person
- Mandatory Tips/Tours, Optional tours must be paid in cash to tour guide.
- Entry/Admission - San Francisco International Airport
- Entry/Admission - Avenue of the Giants
- Entry/Admission - Crater Lake National Park
- Entry/Admission - Oregon Garden
- Entry/Admission - Mount Rainier National Park
- Entry/Admission - University of Washington
- Entry/Admission - King Street Station
- Entry/Admission - Burney Falls
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: i++ Travel
Public Transportation at it's most Average
This is not a tour. This is a glorified bus route through some beautiful land. There is no time to get off the trai…
2 Day Hiking tour of Mt Ranier and the Olympic Mountains
Where do I begin on how bad this tour was. It came up on google as one of the top 10 tours to take. It was terrible…
If you have never been, you are so missing out. This is a trip of a lifetime for. The Bad Lands was my favorite. E…
It's hard to have a bad experience with the awesome views in the Canadian Rockies. The tour bus was comfortable an…
Best Way to See the National Parks!
This is the best way to see multiple national parks in the American West! It's way more affordable, comfortable, a…
very pretty area
This is the nicest place to see. People are very friendly and the nature is very special Food is great and every th…
this was a wonderful trip for our family. Yellowstone is a place that everyone must visit once in your life time. w…
Audio tour app Calgary to Banff
Listened to free tour app driving from Calgary to Banff. Excellent I wish there were more. Would listen again.
This is not an English Speaking tour!
I am a long time client of Viator and Trip advisor. In each country that I went to, I always relied on these sites …
A Good Tour
This tour is given by Westar and is bilingual, Chinese and English. My tour covered all of the sites listed in the…
A truly wonderful place to visit. I visited in their summer. Very picturesque. Don’t forget your camera. You need t…
Globerouter tour - poor communication, poor value, poor tour structure
This was billed as an English language tour. Globerouter claim all their guides are bi-lingual. I was the only non-…
This tour is not what you would expect from Viator or Trip Advisor!!!
Beware of the Transportation Co that is used. Westar Travel is NOT a good carrier and detracted from the experience…
Beautiful sites - tiring trip - extra charges
I don't speak Chinese. The tour guide would speak sometimes up to 2 1/2 hours in Chinese and then 30 seconds in Eng…
Super fantastic awesome magnificent tour!
I took the five day tour last week and really enjoyed myself. David and Yifu were fantastic tour guides and made s…
- San Francisco International Airport, Avenue of the Giants, and 6 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999