View all photos (17)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Yosemite National ParkStop: 4 hours - Admission includedThis is the easiest option to get to Yosemite from San Francisco. Enjoy being driven in a spacious, luxurious motor coach with a professional driver who will maneuver the Sierra Nevada Mountains with ease and comfort. No need to transfer buses, trains, or drive yourself! Take in some of the most breathtaking sights California has to offer on this one way transport departing San Francisco to Yosemite National Park. Travel in comfort on a coach bus and enjoy a rest stop in the Central Valley where you can take an opportunity to grab a picnic lunch to enjoy in the park! Upon arriving to the National Park entrance, take a scenic drive through the park and enjoy a photo stop at one of Yosemite Valley's most famous viewpoints overlooking the entire Yosemite Valley, Bridalveil Falls, El Capitan, and Half Dome. As you travel down to the Yosemite Valley, get up close to El Capitan and Bridalveil Falls. After seeing the main sights of the park you will be dropped off near the Yosemite Valley Visitor Center to end your one-way transfer. Please note, this is a one-way tour dropping off in Yosemite. One-way transportation is available back from Yosemite if you are planning to stay overnight and return to San Francisco the next day. Please choose the One-Way Return Option for this.Read morePass by Yosemite ValleyPass by Bridalveil FallsPass by El CapitanPass by Half DomePass by Yosemite Falls
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA Yosemite National Park Road, Yosemite National Park Rd, Yosemite Valley, CA 95389, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi and restroom.
- Driver-guide and commentary.
- Yosemite National Park entrance fee.
- Guided bus tour of Yosemite Valley and free time in Yosemite Valley.
- Rest stops.
- Hotel Pick-up from select San Francisco Hotels (only with confirmation from Gray Line Reservations).
- Entry/Admission - Yosemite National Park
- Food and Drinks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Complimentary hotel pick-up is available for select San Francisco hotels with confirmation from our reservations staff. Please contact us 72 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure time or hotel pick up.
- Most travellers can participate
- If you have chosen the One-way trip from Yosemite to San Francisco option, please contact us to confirm your meeting point in Yosemite.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My experience at Yosemite was not pleasant. The place is amazingly scenic, but the crowds made it impossible to stop and view the area. We went in late September to miss the major crowds, but that sure didn’t work. I will never visit again except maybe in winter.
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from City_Tour_SF, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Yosemite National Park - One Way Trip
Responded 8 Jan 2020
Dear Kent043, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I deeply regret the visit to Yosemite National Park did not meet your expectations, although it is necessary to take into account that Yosemite National Park in one of the most visited ones around United States during the whole year. Nevertheless, I am happy to see you found the views stunning! We hope to see you again in our other tours around Northern California! Sincerely, Manager at Gray Line of San Francisco
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Gray Line San Francisco
So glad I finally visited this area!
Dan our driver and guide was beyond excellent. So knowledgeable and entertaining. Really appreciated his expertise …
We will definitely be back again..high tea with food items accompanied by the warm services provided and we had th…
It was a very great experience. Recommend to my friends. Really enjoyed it. Make sure you go on a good day.
Don on the gray line tour bus was awesome and did a great job of talking!! We did not get to see the Alcatraz islan…
Beautiful Place! Great guide! Short time...
I did a Muir Woods/Sausalito tour and really enjoyed the experience. The guide/bus driver was great, and even thoug…
Great day trip from San Francisco
We had a great day trip with Antonio as our guide/driver (Grayline)to Monterey, Carmel by Sea and 17 mile drive. Th…
Antonio is the realest tour guide!
The trip was amazing with the most incredible views. Antonio was the most down to earth guide, sharing stories of h…
Excellent tour! Chablis was great! Funny, knowledgeable, and very welcoming. Wineries were wonderful and drive to a…
We loved our trip to Muir Woods and the hike was great! Not too difficult and worth every step! Loved sausalito a…
Tete a tete with nature
Attempted a one day trip to Yosemite National Park, conducted by Grayline and booked through Viator. This trip chan…
Met with cousin after not seeing each other after 17 years. Excellent tour by Josh. Very informative & humorous. He…
Book this tour, stop looking for others and wasting your time, and just book it. You actually get four tours for yo…
The visit to Alcatraz was excellent, but time for lunch was too tight. The city tour was good but it was somewhat b…
Josh Was Awesome!!
While visiting San Francisco, my husband booked this tour. Josh was our bus operator/ tour guide for the day. He wa…
Driver was great, wine was great & the whole experience was great even with the rain! Definitely bring cash for tip…
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999