This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Get the most out of your time in San Francisco by going on a food tour that visits two neighborhoods in day—Chinatown and North Beach (Little Italy). Save time researching the city’s best food spots, and enjoy getting insider tips from a guide about local spots off the tourist trail. Food tastings vary, but potential items include dim sum, boba milk tea, pizza, handmade fortune cookies, and much more.
- You'll start atStatue of Democracy733 Kearny St, San Francisco, CA 94108, USAMEETING POINT: In the middle of Portsmouth Square, find your guide at the Golden Goddess/Statue of Democracy (in between the bathrooms and the playground).See address & details
- 1Wild SF Walking ToursStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Hang Ah Dim Sum Tea HouseStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Dragon PapaStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4STEAP Tea BarStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Golden Gate Fortune Cookies CoStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6AcquolinaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Stella Pastry & CaféStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end at766 Vallejo St766 Vallejo St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USASee address & details
- Explore two of San Francisco’s neighborhoods—Chinatown and Little Italy
- Skip the line food tour with all food and drink tastings included
- Lots of variety—try dishes such as pizza, dim sum, focaccia and boba milk tea
- Learn about the city’s culinary scene through interesting guide narration
Statue of Democracy, 733 Kearny St, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
766 Vallejo St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
- Food and drink tastings
- Insider's tips to eating in SF
- Local tour guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Wild SF Walking Tours
- Entry/Admission - Hang Ah Dim Sum Tea House
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Papa
- Entry/Admission - STEAP Tea Bar
- Entry/Admission - Golden Gate Fortune Cookies Co
- Entry/Admission - Acquolina
- Entry/Admission - Stella Pastry & Café
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- DIETARY RESTRICTIONS:
- Vegetarian/vegan/GF option available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with this information at time of booking. You may not experience all food stops.
- It is your responsibility to be in touch with dietary restrictions before date of tour
- Youth must be accompanied by an adult ticket
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Mina, our tour guide, made this food crawl fun, informative and a definite recommendation for a look into San Francisco’s two yummy areas of the city. I would say to you, Do It!!!! I would do it again if in the city again.
Date of experience: March 2020
1 Helpful vote
I took a grand total of three tours with Wild SF and each one was brilliant in its own way. I originally selected the free walking tour because it was run by creatives who live in San Francisco. I knew it would be full of fun personalities, local urban legends, a bit of flare,…
1 Helpful vote
Food was excellent and our guide Mina was fantastic! Really enjoyed walking through Chinatown and learning so much of the history of Chinatown along the way.
My family and I (including two kids aged 11 and 8) spent a very enjoyable afternoon with Fisher learning some interesting history of San Fransisco and trying out some great food! The walking is not a lot or hard and the kids didn’t whinge at all! Thank you Fisher!
Date of experience: January 2020
Wes led our Chinatown and Little Italy food tour and he was a terrific guide for the afternoon. He packed in a good amount of interesting and diverse food spots into one tour, and each one was entertaining. He gives just the right amount of context and history at each spot to…
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Wild SF Walking Tours
Attended in December 2019 and had a really good time
I was in San Francisco for 4 days in December 2019, and I went on several walking tours with Free Tours by Foot, Wi…
Great intro to the city
Went on the free tour with Fischer as our guide, our first "taste" of SF. Fischer was funny, evocative, considerate…
I had the pleasure to work with this company and can I say I look forward to being able to join the tours that are …
Interesting and insightful
The tour had some very interesting facts that made me even want to do more research. Our tour guide was fantastic a…
Amazing introduction to SF!
What a great way to get to know the city! A 2 hour walking tour where you pay what you feel is a fair price at the …
Interesting insight to SF.. well worth the money
Lisa our guide was lovely, theatrical and gripped us.. we went round the streets of downtown SF and in and out of h…
Fish was an awesome guide in showing our little group around the city today, very fun & knowledgeable with good tip…
Leong was a terrific guide and explained a lot of the meaning behind some of the Mission's hidden gems.
Close encounters indeed....must do for spirit seekers!
My teenage daughter and I went on this tour because she is totally in to all things scary. The added bonus of the g…
Unexplainable and amazing
I would like to give a brief review of the ghost tour I just did in SF with a very informative host and tour guide,…
Haunted SF: Ghosts, Murder and Mystery
The tour was fun, interesting and just the right amount of spooky. The walk was a good pace and I really like the …
Very fun and different experience
I enjoyed the Haunted night tour. It was something different, I have not done a tour like this before. Our presente…
Murder and Mayhem!
Awesome tour through Elegant hotel lobbies, alleyways, and tenderloin adjacent. Our tour guide Mary Vice narrated o…
Great tour with real guides and stories
I did the free walking tour (modelled on similar tours in Europe), and it was fantastic! Our tour guide, Mina, sho…
Great walking tour in SF
Fantastic tour! Mina was an incredible and very entertaining guide. I can highly recommend this tour.
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999