View all photos (20)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore without the stress of logistics on this full-day excursion that includes a ferry ticket, Alcatraz admission and audio guide, and a pint of craft beer. The day begins with sweeping views from the Alcatraz ferry and a leisurely self-guided tour of the historic prison. After a break for lunch (own expense), hop on a bike and follow your guide on a route that features craft breweries loved by locals.
You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Alcatraz IslandStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2The EmbarcaderoStop: 30 minutes -See detailsPass by San Francisco Bay Bridge
- 3ChinatownStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 4SoMaStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 5Mission DistrictStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 6Standard Deviant BrewingStop: 40 minutes -See detailsPass by Market Street
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
- Small group size ensures a personal experience
- Sweeping views of the Bay from Alcatraz ferry ride
- Bike tour: Get a feel for neighborhoods and breweries loved by locals
- Ferry ride, Alcatraz admission and audio tour, and pint of beer included
Alcatraz Landing, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA 719 Commercial St, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Round-trip ferry from San Francisco to Alcatraz Island (US$39.90 value)
- Alcatraz audio tour
- Use of bike and helmet
- One pint of beer
- Entry/Admission - Alcatraz Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation between Pier 33 and bike tour location
- Food and additional beer (available for purchase)
- Please wear closed-toed shoes for biking and bring layers, as San Francisco's climate changes frequently
- You must be 21+ years old to participate on this tour - Please bring valid photo ID.
- For security purposes, a government-issued photo ID is required for all guests to board the Alcatraz ferry
- Alcatraz audio tour is available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Mandarin, Portuguese and Korean
- You may leave Alcatraz Island on any ferry; they depart every 30 to 40 minutes; please ensure you are back in the city in time to make your own way to the bike tour meeting point
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Alcatraz was awesome !!! Bike tour got cancelled Alcatraz was very interesting , loved the audio / headset you could do the tour on your own pace
Date of experience: September 2019
Very well organized, everything from picking up the tickets to Alcatraz, to meeting for the bike tour of the wharf area breweries. Our guide on the bike ride was very knowledgeable and personable. He had a well planned route that was a very easy ride that anyone could do and he…
Date of experience: July 2019
A great day, good audiotour at The Rock. Nicely timed with good opportunities for a stop and lunch on the way to the bikes. Ok bikes, good guide, good beer and good vibes. Worth every penny!
Years since I had ridden a bike! After 15 minutes, all was cool! Loved it...Alexi was sooo informative and brought us to places we would have never thought of going to! The brews were amazing!!! Super great time...Loved the ride on Market Street!! Met and enjoyed a great…
Date of experience: August 2018
Found this tour while looking for a Alcatraz tour. We love bikes and beer, so we went for it. We stopped by the pier at 10am to pick up our tickets for the 11am Alcatraz tour and caught the 1:55pm ferry back. Had plenty of time to eat lunch and walked to the bike shop in China…
Date of experience: August 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Beers & Bikes
Beer, bikes and Alcatraz!
Wow! What a fantastic trip this is! Booked combination tour as could not get tickets for Alcatraz....so glad we did…
Beers and Bikes/Alcatraz
Great excursion. Folks at Alcatraz landing are very organized and accommodating as we were late due to very busy ru…
2 Breweries + 1 Craft Tavern & 10 Miles of Biking on a Beautiful San Francisco Afternoon
Alexei was a wonderful tour guide. He is a native of San Francisco & very knowledgeable about the history of the C…
Cancelled once we got there
We were really looking forward to this tour as the reviews were good, however, it was not until we showed up ready …
We booked this tour as a combo with an Alcatraz tour and let me tell you, it’s absolutely worth it. We had a rather…
Best birthday gift ever!
My wife and I came to San Francisco for my birthday weekend. As an avid craft beer drinker from Michigan I like tr…
Great Tour - Alcatraz with Bikes and Beers Tour
This was one of the highlights of our trip. The tour company, Gears and Gripes, set up our ticket reservation with …
Did this tour as part of an alcatraz ticket package. My requested dates were sold out originally but the team did t…
One of the most amazing finds I have had in a long time!!! They did not rush us in the breweries. They went with th…
Beers and Bikes great experience in San Francisco
I found it as an alternative to go to Alcatraz but I got surprised by this tour, it was awsome. We visited some bre…
Bike and Beer after Alcatraz
This was one of the best tours of our trip! Our guide was excellent and very informative of the ways and means of t…
Our guide was awesome
It was raining and we had a blast. No one got injured with rain and drinks:) We had a couple of pills and recover…
Ari our guide was knowledgeable with great insights of the area
I would highly recommend this bike and pub tour. Nice safe casual ride with no pressure to do anything but have fun…
Great great experience with an awesome guide in Adam! I'm looking forward to doing it again whenever I come Back!
Was really looking forward to this tour as the reviews were good but I feel the group that turned up was badly let …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,032 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 40,914 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,906 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,089 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Alcatraz Admission and Small-Group Craft Brews and Bike Tour in San Francisco
What time does Alcatraz Admission and Small-Group Craft Brews and Bike Tour in San Francisco start?
Alcatraz Admission and Small-Group Craft Brews and Bike Tour in San Francisco will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Alcatraz Admission and Small-Group Craft Brews and Bike Tour in San Francisco on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Alcatraz Admission and Small-Group Craft Brews and Bike Tour in San Francisco?
How much is Alcatraz Admission and Small-Group Craft Brews and Bike Tour in San Francisco?
Alcatraz Admission and Small-Group Craft Brews and Bike Tour in San Francisco price starts from US$ 119.00. Discover and book Alcatraz Admission and Small-Group Craft Brews and Bike Tour in San Francisco on Tripadvisor
What is the Alcatraz Admission and Small-Group Craft Brews and Bike Tour in San Francisco cancellation policy?
Alcatraz Admission and Small-Group Craft Brews and Bike Tour in San Francisco cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Alcatraz Admission and Small-Group Craft Brews and Bike Tour in San Francisco on Tripadvisor