By Danny's Tour
appreciate one of the best destination for birdwatching on las Isletas de Granada,in this awsome tour you will learn about our diversity of flora and fauna that make this tour unforgetable
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-71, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pasamos a buscar a todos los viajeros en el Hotel que se encuentren hospedados en la ciudad de Granada , Nicaragua .
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 149087P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Birdwatching Tour?
- Birdwatching Tour price starts from ₹ 3,191.32. Discover and book Birdwatching Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Birdwatching Tour cancellation policy?
- Birdwatching Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Birdwatching Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Birdwatching Tour?
- Birdwatching Tour is hosted by Danny's Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Danny's Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Birdwatching Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Birdwatching Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h 30m. Discover and book Birdwatching Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 149087P4
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byLas Isletas
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
incredible experience!! Must book with Danny!!
Coming as a solo traveler I wanted to make sure I had the best time. I am so glad I booked Danny’s Tour. They custo…
Flexible, Genuinely Caring, Comfortable Vibe
My wife and I had a really meaningful and memorable experience in Nicaragua. Granada and the various tours Danny o…
Amazing tours with a great guide
Danny’s Tours is an amazing company operating out of Granada. I booked him for an airport pick up to transfer us to…
Service does not get better than this!
Excellent service. What a nice guy. Can’t say enough but when we got rained out Danny quickly adjusted plan and sch…
Masaya Volcano, Kayak Tours were great
I did two separate tours with Danny's recently and highly recommend them. Jairo was my driver/guide for the Masaya …
Masaya night tour
Seeing the Masaya volcano at night was a special and amazing sight. Thanks to Danny, I was able to enjoy a small su…
Danny is Awesome!
We loved the three tours we did with Danny. Somoto was incredibly beautiful. Masaya was magnificent and volcano boa…
Danny picked us up from our hotel and drove us to the Mombacho volcano where they set us up with a local guide with…
Cloud forest and vistas with Danny’s Tours
Danny set us up with Byron and Birman for this tour of the Mombacho volcano, the first of our two stops with Danny’…
Comfortable, safe, dreamy lava sunset
We did several tours with Danny’s company around Granada over multiple days and loved each one. Danny, his guides a…
Danny is a great tour guide. He knows a lot about the city and its sites and his English is excellent (very import…
Excellent Guide around Nicaragua
I took the isleta tour with a friend my first day in Nicaragua and Danny was such an excellent guide that we booked…
Unforgettable experience once in Nicaragua. We did a tour of colonial Granada, las isletas and Volcano Masaya and r…
Excellent tour, we really enjoyed!
We visited Masaya volcano, Granada & the islands on lake Nicaragua. Danny was great and the tour lasted all day fin…
Awesome trip to Nicaragua from Costa Rica!
As others have said, Danny is amazing! Just got back from a short 3 day trip to Granada from Costa Rica with Danny.…