Half Day Ashram Tour in Rishikesh
By Sun Leisure World, India
Yogic culture and spiritual studies have spread all over the world, calling to millions who have learned and reaped from its benefits. This two hour two in Rishikesh offers travelers a true yogic experience as they will visit one ashram to another, learning about authentic Yogic culture from these centers of spiritual studies. Beginning with a meet up with your guide, you first head to Sivananda Ashram, which is perfectly situated in beautiful, natural surroundings, making it incredibly conducive to meditation and tranquility. After some time here, you then proceed to Yoga Niketan for some spiritual learning. You'll discover the background of Yogic culture, and life lessons from one of the great Yogis of the 20th century. This is followed by a visit to the Vanprastha Ashram, known for its sprawling garden and beautiful location next to the sacred River Ganga, and then the Swarg Ashram, which is considered as one of the biggest epicenters of Yogic culture and meditation.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-100, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Join in tour English speaking guide Bottled drinking water
- Entry/Admission - Sivananda Ashram
- Entry/Admission - Sivananda Ashram
- Entry/Admission - Parmarth Niketan Ashram
- Entry/Admission - The Beatles Ashram
- Entry/Admission - Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Ashram
- Meals and beverages Alcoholic beverages Hotel pick up and drop off Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Departure details
- The Divine Life Society (Sivananda Ashram), Badrinath Rd, near Ram Jhula, P.O, Shivanandanagar, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249192, India
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 118553P56
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half Day Ashram Tour in Rishikesh?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half Day Ashram Tour in Rishikesh on Tripadvisor
- How much is Half Day Ashram Tour in Rishikesh?
- Half Day Ashram Tour in Rishikesh price starts from ₹ 986.31. Discover and book Half Day Ashram Tour in Rishikesh on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half Day Ashram Tour in Rishikesh cancellation policy?
- Half Day Ashram Tour in Rishikesh cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Ashram Tour in Rishikesh on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half Day Ashram Tour in Rishikesh?
- Half Day Ashram Tour in Rishikesh is hosted by Sun Leisure World, India. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sun Leisure World, India on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day Ashram Tour in Rishikesh on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 118553P56
- You'll start atThe Divine Life Society (Sivananda Ashram)Badrinath Rd, near Ram Jhula, P.O, Shivanandanagar, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249192, IndiaSee address & details
- 1Sivananda AshramStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Sivananda AshramStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Parmarth Niketan AshramStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4The Beatles AshramStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Maharishi Mahesh Yogi AshramStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
A great experience!
I had a great time with Rahul. He was very patient and very knowledgeable of the city. He went above and beyond to …
Loved it!! Stress Buster!!
For kids and those who love nature's creatures.. it's amazing. From Gorai need to take a ferry for Essel World. Fer…
Very bitter exp with lip balm
It’s barely half hour thing small compound you can go round in a circle Very badly managed There is no sanitizer …
Good and helpful guide
I travelled with my 87 yr old dad and had a great time. The guide, Rahul was extremely helpful and tried to adjust …
Great experience spend four days at least if you are a senior citizen
We toured the city, fort, Banaras Hindu University,, Museum, Saree Weaving centre and ofcourse Sarnath it's beautif…
Beautiful Experience with a Great Guide!
We had the pleasure of doing this tour right around nightfall on Dev Depwali. It was 1000% worth it. Our guide, Rah…
Great experience. You will feel the magic
Great guide with plenty of interesting information of this magical city! It is not only a sunset boat tour, but als…
Everything was very well organised and there were no delays at all. The Ghats are beautiful at night and I loved th…
Thanks to make me understand varanasi deeply.
I had visited varanasi again but now this time make me feel it more better due to your good guidance.
It was really to visit the old monument.
Hey buddies you must take the tour of the city it was really exciting for me to have the visit of city .
Thanks to guied and his way of treating was awesome.
The trip had astonished and the thanks to guied who had make the trip interesting and ghat were so huge .
That was so peaceful and with great time.
Hey, we had great time there and the place was so peacefull and you had to take the tour of the city once.
Trip was good and guide was helping person.
Hey dude the trip was just awesome and having such type of trip with friends were really and guide was also so well…
Everyone should do the boat ride in varanasi with friends.
Hey , I love the trip that was very fantastic and having boat ride with friends was also one of best moments for me…
That was a great time that I had spend.
Hey, everyone I wanna share my point of view about the trip and that was a fabulos trip and with exciting views