Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Safari drives and accommodation
- Flight from Cape town to Johannesburg
- Entry/Admission - Stony Point Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - The Cango Caves
- Entry/Admission - Cango Ostrich Show Farm
- Entry/Admission - Knysna Heads
- Entry/Admission - Bloukrans Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Monkeyland Primate Sanctuary
- Optional activities
- Meals as indicated
- International flight
- Entry/Admission - Knysna Lagoon
- Departure details
- Cape Town International Airport, Matroosfontein, Cape Town, 7490, South Africa Airport meet up
- George, South Africa Airport drop off
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 134447P12
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Garden Route Private Vacation?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Garden Route Private Vacation on Tripadvisor
- How much is Garden Route Private Vacation?
- Garden Route Private Vacation price starts from ₹ 2,60,204.91. Discover and book Garden Route Private Vacation on Tripadvisor
- What is the Garden Route Private Vacation cancellation policy?
- Garden Route Private Vacation cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Garden Route Private Vacation on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Garden Route Private Vacation?
- Garden Route Private Vacation is hosted by Sunsets In Africa Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sunsets In Africa Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Garden Route Private Vacation on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 134447P12
Depart Cape Town to Hermanus
Karoo and Oudstrohn
Cango Caves and Ostrich Farms
Kysna, Garden Route
Garden Route Leisure
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Outstanding tour company and trip
If you are reading this you are likely researching tour companies with whom to entrust organizing your hard-earned …
Incomparable South Africa and safari, 11 day tour.
I booked my trip at very short notice and was impressed with the quick responses and organisation from the company.…
South African Safari Trip
My wife and I took the South African tour with Dexter in Oct 2022 and had an amazing time. We had an opportunity to…
Great trip to Cape Ayia.
The whole trip was perfect. Service was great and we had a good time. Our guide/driver Melvin us a very nice and po…
Trip of a lifetime
Everything perfectly organized thanks to Dexter and Gladys. Malvin was our guide in Capetown and he too was amazing…
Trip Cost Double
I booked this tour on July 19 for $897.44. On Aug 21 They told me they were going to cancel me because the cost was…
Africa for beginners
We had a fantastic time exploring the natural wonders and animal kingdom of Namibia. Everything was well organised …
Amazing experience! Everything was perfect really! Etosha is one of the most magical places on the world
Dexter was my tour guide that helped my family and I tour around Cape Town and it’s surrounding areas. We went on m…
Gladys R G00
I highly recommend this private tour. Thank you Dexter
This is a very great tour of 4 countries, all hotels are luxury and very very nice stays. I really enjoyed the guid…
Trip of a lifetime
Dexter was our guide. He created an incredible experience. He went above and beyond for us to have a trip of a life…
Amazing Safari Experience
We had a wonderful time on our Great African Escape! Dexter was a wonderful tour guide for our stay in Cape Town. …
Massive Professionalism from African Sunset travel
Professionalism from our tour guide Dexter Sabi Sands Kruger I just came from a fly in Safari in Kruger with my f…
Best Trip ever
I know it’s been over a month. Our trip was arranged by Dexter & took us on a Garden Route South Africa. He planned…
Best trip ever
The experience was really better than expectations.The way trip was planned was really awesome and effortless.Price…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2019 • Couples
African Sunsets Travel is really a well organized Travel company.
Keep the great work you doing.
Keep the great work you doing.
Written 7 December 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
We greatly value your feedback and we strive to be the best Safari Operator in Southern Africa.
Written 8 December 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.