Sail on for sightings of wild bottlenose dolphins exploring the magical world of Port Stephens, above and below the water. Cruise the harbour and meet the resident dolphins on the daily Dolphin Watch Cruise. There are approximately 160 dolphins living in the harbour!
Enjoy fantastic views of the Tomaree and Yacaaba headlands
This cruise operate a 1.5 hour dolphin watch cruise at 10:30am and 12:15pm every single day (except Xmas Day) from Nelson Bay.
• See the world famous resident wild bottlenose dolphins
• Exciting boomnet rides
• Expansive open decks or covered all weather indoor viewing
• Complimentary morning or afternoon tea
• Licensed bar and snack food available
• Live, informative, fun, captains commentary
• 99% success sighting rate, free return cruise if no dolphins sighted