On our Night Vision Walk you will use Night Vision Goggles to observe Australia’s nocturnal animals in their natural habitat, and after your walk enjoy a hot chocolate gazing up at the starry night. Heaven!
What will you see?: We usually see 5 species, typically Possum, Pademelon, Bandicoot, Tawny Frogmouth, Leaf Tailed Gecko, Fusipes, Melomys, Micro Bats and Frogs. We get more animal sightings when there is less moonlight. Nature being nature animal sightings can not be guaranteed.
Pickups: You will be picked up from your accommodation in Byron Bay. There maybe a surcharge for other pickups.
• Night Vision Goggle hire
• Experienced Guide
• Transfers from your Byron Bay accommodation
• Park Fees
• Hot Chocolate and CookieWho can go?
• Anyone over 10 years old; who can walk for 1-2km without help (the goggles weigh 800g).
• Minimum of 2 people - Maximum of 6.
• Anyone under the influence of alcohol or illicit drugs will not be permitted on the walk (this is for your safety).What to bring
• The goggles can fit over glasses, but people who wear glasses should wear contacts if at all possible.
• Wear a pair of sturdy covered shoes. Thongs and sandals are NOT acceptable.
• Bring a raincoat (if you have one, we have ones you can borrow).
• Bring water (600ml should be enough).