View all photos (9)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Jervis Bay Maritime Museum, Woollamia Rd, Huskisson NSW 2540, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- Morning tea
- Wide range of inks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Le Workshop
Succulent Wreath Workshop
The succulent wreath workshop was thoroughly enjoyable. Sharon was very knowledgeable . All our supplies were…
Wonderful Art, fun experience
I recently attended the Le Workshop Mixed Media Workshop in beautiful Huskisson, the workshop was a fun creative…
Awesome creative afternoon
My mother and I participated in the mixed media workshop with the amazing Misha. It was a fabulous introduction…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071