Picturesque Mandu Day Tour from Indore
By S.A.M Tours And Travels
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Indore Railway Station, Chhoti Gwaltoli, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452007, India We will pick you from the Railway station in Indore
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15255P48
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Picturesque Mandu Day Tour from Indore?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Picturesque Mandu Day Tour from Indore on Tripadvisor
- How much is Picturesque Mandu Day Tour from Indore?
- Picturesque Mandu Day Tour from Indore price starts from ₹ 10,639.11. Discover and book Picturesque Mandu Day Tour from Indore on Tripadvisor
- What is the Picturesque Mandu Day Tour from Indore cancellation policy?
- Picturesque Mandu Day Tour from Indore cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Picturesque Mandu Day Tour from Indore on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Picturesque Mandu Day Tour from Indore?
- Picturesque Mandu Day Tour from Indore is hosted by S.A.M Tours And Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact S.A.M Tours And Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Picturesque Mandu Day Tour from Indore on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15255P48
- You'll start atIndore Railway StationChhoti Gwaltoli, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452007, IndiaWe will pick you from the Railway station in IndoreSee address & details
- 1Ship Palace (Jahaz Mahal)Stop: 5 hoursToday in the morning post breakfast you are picked by our driver from your hotel in Indore and you will be driven up to Mandav covering a distance of nearly 100 kms. On your way you enjoy the serenity of nature and capture the scenic beauty of the plateau and high green area in your camera. As you reach Mandu your guided tour starts with the visit of celebrated Jahaz Mahal which is modeled in the shape of ship and stands in the mid of two large ponds of water and it creates an illusion of a ship. This palace was built by Ghiyasuddin. Close to this palace you visit the Hindola Mahal which is in the shape of a swing. The beautiful arches and the swinging falls add up to the charm. You also visit the Jami Mosque in the village area. This grad mosque was built by Sultan Hoshang Shah. Just behind the Mosque you visit the tomb of this builder – Hoshang Shah. The other prominent buildings you get to see are – Asharfi Mahal, Dai ka Mahal etc. Another most impressive palace is Rupmati’s pavilion which reminds us of the romantic story of Rani Roopmati and king Baz Bahadur. The legends say that erstwhile the rani was a shepherdess form Narmada terrain and was gifted with a sweet voice. The king was enamored by her voice and beauty and as the lady could not leave her native land, So the king made this beautiful pavilion as her about and made this girl as his principal queen. After having the romantic feel of the Mandu Palaces you are driven back to your hotel in Indore.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
This was a very well organized tour by Mr Bharat, everything went very smoothly. Our driver Prem was excellent, was…
A day trip to Taj Mahal from Delhi
We booked a day trip from Delhi to Agra and back. Everything was great starting from organization by Mr. Bhorat, sm…
Great experience, highly recommended.
Had great experience, especially with the last-minute booking. Thanks to Mr. Mudgal. Special thanks to Mr. Ravi Kum…
Great tour of the Taj Mahal
We contacted S.A.M. Tours last minute and they arrived very quickly a driver and tour guide for a trip to the Taj M…
Full day Agra tour
We contacted S.A.M Tours and Travels at the last minute to arrange a single-day tour in Agra from Delhi, and they f…
Exceptional tour! Visit to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort!
We had a lovely tour with yourselves. The best highkight of the tour was tne visit to Taj Mahal. We were mesmerized…
Amazing trip with family
It was really unforgettable tour with my family we really enjoyed we staed 1 night in agra and visited delhi and ag…
Day tour experience
Driver, Mr Sanjeev picked me up on time at New Delhi airport. Smooth journey to Agra. My personal guide, Mr Shyam i…
We started searching for Rajstan tour.and got introduced to sunny. Very humble and knowledgeable person. We planned…
Delhi Agra tour
The tour guides and excellent driver with Innova car. They arranged all important moments visit with in short perio…
AMAZING SAME DAY TOUR OF TAJMAHAL/AGRA FORT FROM DELHI
overall, SAM travels were throughly professional(to the core),punctual and amazing. The driver picked us up at th…
Firsttime Visit Agra
My first time visit to Agra was fantastic and memorable with SAM Travels (Even with Rain in Agra for sometime) Dri…
Varanasi, Ayudhya,Lucknow and Agra tour.
Tour operator was very helpful and reliable. They have arranged local guide so that we could complete the travel wi…
2 days visit to Delhi and Agra
My favourite part was the well organized and onetime, friendly and courteous service by the team. Bharat was very e…
Delhi to Agra Taj Mahal trip - Worth it
It was a quickly arranged trip but Bharat was helpful in providing the proper information and help us plan properly…