Zanzibar is one of the world's leading producers of spices. Travelers will learn more about Zanzibar island history culture and its spices which is one amongst popular things in Zanzibar. Our guides will take you to organic farms with a variety of plants around the year. Travelers will also be able to touch, smell, taste and eat the delicious meal with those spices.
Ages 3-90, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Zanzibar Spices and Heritage Centre
- Entry/Admission - Stone Town
- Entry/Admission - House of Wonders (Beit-el-Ajaib)
- Entry/Admission - People's Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Christ Church Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The Old Fort (Ngome Kongwe)
- Entry/Admission - Old Dispensary
- Gratuity for your guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We will do a pickup from Stone Town hotels.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 271161P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 271161P1
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Zanzibar Spices and Heritage CentreStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Stone TownStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3House of Wonders (Beit-el-Ajaib)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4People's Palace MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Christ Church CathedralStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6The Old Fort (Ngome Kongwe)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Old DispensaryStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Zanzibar City, Tanzania
Joined in June 2020
#115 of 196 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Zanzibar City
Excellent way to explore village life
This was an excellent experience. We started with a hike in the rainforest and then walked through villages in almost idyllic surroundings and staying in basic but beautiful places. Our guide Savoy was really nice - modest, helpful and very flexible. Also Bacari at the office was a good help with arranging transport back to Dar. Completely trustworthy and we definitely recommend.