With our flexible Santorini island tour, you get to experience much of what Santorini has to offer. There’s no stress and hassle because your guide does all of the logistics and planning. No worries about making it to your pickup spot on time; we pick up and drop off where you want us to. Riding in a luxurious, climate-controlled minibus, your tour guide will take you to the following destinations:
• Visit the village of Oia first for some sightseeing and shopping, or go there last so you can enjoy a sunset over the Aegean Sea.
• Imerovigli: Located on the Caldera Cliff, you’ll be amazed by the views. The Rock of Skaros is also here and was once the perch to spot pirates.
• Firostefani: Take pictures of Firostefani’s Blue Dome Church, which is a well-known Greek site.
• Prophet Elias Monastery: Located 2,000 feet above sea level, this Greek Christian monastery is ornate and provides a 360-degree view of the Aegean Sea.
• Enjoy the peace and quiet found in quaint Megalochori Village, after which, you might enjoy a nice glass of vino at Estate Argyros or Venetsanos Winery, which is located on the Caldera Cliffs edge. If you don’t drink, your tour will be customized to suit your tastes, so opt to skip these stops.
• Explore the breathtaking black sand beach at Perissa and Perivolos (so named because of the unique black sand created from centuries of local volcanic activity). End your tour wherever you choose. Do you want to be dropped off at your hotel? No problem. If you would rather remain in Perissa or Perivolos for a wonderful meal, that’s fine, too. It’s entirely up to you.