The discover scuba diving Bali program will take 1 day to complete. You will learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of our Instructors. You will practice the skills in the pool for a maximum of 1 hour and dives in the open sea at Padang Bai. Our Instructors will accompany you at all times, all you need to do is just relax and have fun!
During the ocean dives, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare you for your Bali diving adventure. Get ready to:
1. Set up the scuba equipment you use to dive and move around underwater with your gear.
2. Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
3. Learn key skills that you will use during each scuba dive.
4. Have fun swimming around and exploring.
5. Hear about becoming a certified diver through our PADI Open Water Diver Course
• Padang Bai Fishing Village, Karangasem Regency Indonesia