Only 45 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport, Canggu has become a popular area with many expatriates who choose to live, and a large number of the villas owned by overseas nationals are located in Canggu. Much of the area features quietly undulating terrain with the rice paddies that typify much of south central Bali.
Our two and a half hour foodie adventure will bring you to the best spot in Canggu while enjoying the authentic Balinese and Indonesian food. To start this journey, have a taste of local Balinese chocolate with the authentic Balinese cashew. We know that everyone loves chocolate! Enjoy our Balinese signature dish, Sambal Matah Chicken and Indonesia’s most favorite dish, beef rendang as well.
Don’t forget to end this food tour with enjoying local Balinese wine at the beautiful Echo Beach.
Start at 11.30 am to 2 pm
• Balinese chocolate
• Signature Balinese chicken sambal matah
• Renowned tropical drink, fresh coconut water
• Traditional Javanese soup, jackfruit in light coconut curry
• The Famous Spicy Meat from West Sumatra
• Enjoying the modern atmosphere of Bali while tasting Balinese wine