Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The fiery red rock sandstone of the Valley of Fire provides a spectacular setting for a romantic Las Vegas wedding. With transport by private limousine, services of a professional photographer and license fees included, you can relax and be worry-free on your special day. Important Note: Each booking must have 2 people only.
A Special Memory Wedding Chapel, 800 S 4th St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Ceremony in the Valley of Fire Permit Fee
- Private limousine from your Las Vegas hotel to the marriage bureau, then to the chapel and back to your hotel
- 12 rose hand tied Bouquet and Boutonnière. 100 digital photos ( emailed 48 hours after wedding)
- Custom certificate holder for your marriage license. Champagne & 2 glass engraved champagne flute
- Minister fees and Taxes
- DVD, unless option selected at time of booking
- Please note: Price doesnt include Marriage License. This will be purchased at Marriage Bureau
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important Note: Each booking must have 2 people only. Any additional guests should be list under special request at check out
- Foreign language ministers are available on request and are subject to availability. Ceremonies are available in English, French, Japanese, Italian, German and Spanish subject to availability. Please advise at time of booking if language other than English is required
- Please request color of flowers (white, red, pink, peach) and style (fresh or silk) at time of booking
- You will only need your passport or other photo identification at the courthouse. You will not be required to have any other documentation (divorce decrees are not necessary in Nevada). Renewal of vows will not require documentation
- Limousine fits up to six guests for no additional cost
- Upon check out please provide your preferred time for the wedding in the special requirements field
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 27 more reviews on Viator
Well organized - from the Strip in a Mercedes minivan/limo to Valley of Fire. Beautiful ceremony whilst the sun was setting. Vow! Mystical place to get married and beautiful pictures to take home!
Date of experience: May 2019
2 Helpful votes
Response from Specialmemory, General Manager at Valley of Fire Wedding by Private Limousine
Responded 22 Jun 2019
Thank you for your review! We were truly honored to be apart of your beautiful day! The Valley of Fire wedding is amazing and we are so happy you loved it!! We wish you all the best! Congrats! Jay-
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: A Special Memory Wedding Chapel
So so service
I guess you get what you pay for, the limo was dirty and had a cup with lipstick... gross, we were not allow to tak…
What we planned for years!
Easy peasy, comfortable in the car, private, fun, and a meaningful ceremony. The photographer took photos of us thr…
Great to revisit after 20yrs
We got married here 20yrs ago. On a trip back to Vegas it was great to revisit this place and say hi to staff, who…
Beautiful on the cheap
The chapel was beautiful. It felt like getting married in a real church. For $199.00 we were given flowers for both…
This chapel stands out as the perfect Vegas wedding chapel!
Vegas was not our original plan, but with less than one month before the date we wanted to keep to get married, I r…
We got married last week and had to change our date at the last minute. The chapel were very accommodating and went…
Check the photo situation!
I arranged a basic wedding from the UK. Just the two of us and we didn’t really want a fuss so thought the basic pa…
Got married in Vegas!
This place was really romantic and overall a really good experience! Other than the lady at the front desk with dar…
Vicki and I were married 7 Dec 2019. Neither of us have ever been to Las Vegas. we chose to marry in Vegas due to t…
A wonderful Memory
We got married on Dec 31. A busy day for the chapel. We all worked together to create a wonderful memory of our …
I was very dubious about get married in Las Vegas let alone the other side of the world. I could not have been happ…
More than we hoped for!
We married in Lee Canyon Meadow and it was absolutely amazing(like a dream). A Special Memory recommended this loca…
If you want a trashy wedding, this is your place!
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE! We paid $1500 for the mountain air wedding on Mount Charleston because we didn't want…
Don't book here - you won't get your photos.
The ceremony was nice, except the officiant messed up the words for our renewal vows. She started out like it was a…
Married in a flash, just as we wanted!
We booked the Supersize drive thru wedding package for Sunday 17th November via the TripAdvisor website, I then ema…
- A Special Memory Wedding Chapel, Valley of Fire State Park
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 15,669 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,245 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 591 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Valley of Fire Wedding by Private Limousine
How much is Valley of Fire Wedding by Private Limousine?
Valley of Fire Wedding by Private Limousine price starts from ₹ 38,339.45. Discover and book Valley of Fire Wedding by Private Limousine on Tripadvisor
What is the Valley of Fire Wedding by Private Limousine cancellation policy?
Valley of Fire Wedding by Private Limousine cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Valley of Fire Wedding by Private Limousine on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Valley of Fire Wedding by Private Limousine?
Valley of Fire Wedding by Private Limousine is hosted by A Special Memory Wedding Chapel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact A Special Memory Wedding Chapel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Valley of Fire Wedding by Private Limousine on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Valley of Fire Wedding by Private Limousine?
On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Valley of Fire Wedding by Private Limousine on Tripadvisor