Tour along the beautiful north Malabar coastal lines to experience the beauty of the majestic Bekal Fort and the mesmerizing beaches of Nileshwar. Get along to discover the undiscovered lives of the fishermen villages. Have a look of the local livelihoods and the skills of the people at coir making, toddy tapping, weaving etc.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Storyteller Service
- Entry/Admission - Azhithala Beach
- Entry/Admission - Nileshwar
- Entry/Admission - Nileshwar
- Entry/Admission - Thaliyil Neelakandeshwar Temple
- Entry/Admission - Bekal Fort
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Any other expenses
- Bottled water
- Bekal fort entrance fee of 300 INR for foreign nationals and 30 INR for Indians
- Departure details
- Nileshwar, Kerala, India
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 120925P21
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour?
- Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour price starts from ₹ 3,114.55. Discover and book Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour?
- Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour is hosted by Tyndis Heritage Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tyndis Heritage Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 120925P21
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atNileshwarNileshwar, Kerala, IndiaSee address & details
- 1Madakkara Fishing HarbourStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2MAPStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Bekal FortStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Tyndis Heritage Travel
Joined in January 2019
#1 of 11 Tours & Activities in Kannur
- EmmaJoly7800Wonderful one week trip in KeralaI had a wonderful one week trip to the best places in Kerala! Lux hotels, great food, marvelous landscapes, and an exceptionnal driver!! I warmly recommand Tyndis and Biju as a driver.
- johndX1793MZ00The best planner hands downNaveen was a dream to work with. He was responsive, proactive and planned the trip to perfection. He not only allowed changes but encouraged it so that we get the best experience for me and my fiance. All the hotels were top class and every stay was a picture perfect. Most of all, the staff and contractors he hired were very polite and courteous. Our driver Umesh is probably the highlight of the trip. He made it so special with his warm personality. He made extra effort to ensure we are taken care of EVERYWHERE we went. We have made a friend for life. I still text him even after 6 months. He's a great man. Naveen was the best thing that happened to us when my fiance and I were trying to spend some quality time together before we tie the knot. Now we are happily married and have a lot of great memories from our 7 day trip that Naveen planned to perfection. Thank you Naveen. I was sceptic when I first booked the trip reading the reviews thinking those are fake and all as I was flying in from Washington DC. But all the positive reviews are actually true. He is truly the best. I am so thankful for the time you spent in planning our trip. I'll be using your services again and again coz my wife wants us to make a trip to Kerala for our anniversary. I highly recommend Naveen and his company. Ask for Umesh as your driver if you wanna make your trip memorable. Make sure you ask him to play his music in the drive. He loves classical music and it really goes well with the trip in his gods own country Kerala. Cheers
- Scorpio1500A whistle stop tour of Calicut history, culture and foodI m so glad we took this tour on our first visit Calicut. Our storyteller - Rajeesh - was an energetic and passionate local with nuanced knowledge of the city nooks and corners. Well versed in the history and culture of the city, he ran the tour at a relaxed but efficient pace. We spent good time at the key temples, churches, mosques in the different quarters of the city. He also gave us a superb insight into the most famous food of the city - halwa, chips, biryani, pickles etc. He took us into the bylines where these things are actually made - he knew the owners of these paces and took us deep inside the kitchens to see, for instance how is the famous Kozhikoden halwa made. For our next trip, I ll definitely sign up for some of their other tours! Keep it up Team Tyndis!
- OutinOttawa00Beware of scamI was not provided with a meet up time or a contact number. Basically, this us a scam. They took my money and offered no service.
- Simone22253600VERY BAD COMAPNY / UNPROFESSIONALVery unprofessional company. After some meeting, Naveen Matthew decided to not replay anymore to my emails and phone call since one month. I was trying to plan a trip. Very unprofessional and disrespectful company. Don't use this company!!!
- Nuvena00A must-visit if you are in CalicutExperiencing these mangroves was incredible, to say the least. The way the community is intertwined with sustainable practices over decades is nothing short of a miracle. And hearing first-hand stories of the planting and preserving of the mangroves is just a cherry on top. Ayyappan sir is a treasure trove of stories that will make it feel like you are in the documentary when it’s being shot! Thanks Naveen, Maria, and Neha and hats off to all the storytellers of Tyndis for helping us connect with the heritage of the Malabar region. No amount of pictures and videos can do justice to this place - so don’t Google, just go!
- crizt_maria00Overwhelming ExperienceGreat hosting..It was a very good experience.. Such a calm and peaceful resort.. We could work and enjoy at the same time.. And too good hospitality and friendly staff.. Thank you so much ... Loved it ❤️
- Passport4363616953300Munnar - The Tall Trees ResortA very pleasent and memorable experience. Tyndis performed all expectations professionally, right through booking a 3 day vacation for our large family group of over 25 members, multiple changes to plan, customisation, special requests,assistance on day of check-in and follow up during our stay.
- Sahanaspbhat00Best workation trip involving scenic beauty ,beaches, river views motivated for the maximum productivity and joyMe and my husband had a wonderful experience with Kerala workation package. Naveen was very kind and based on the requirements was able to quickly suggest the best places and even kept in touch with us throughout to ensure the best experience. started our trip with: 1) A hidden gem in the midst of marari arakal heritage , walkable distance from the beach is a must visit once in a life time. Tasty Indian cuisines, authentic heritage kerala food and hospitality from the host Abi Arakal , wifi speed was good and then 2) we moved to a beach front place in neela backwaters allepy though it was raining we had an amazing view from the room and wifi speed was good and never had power issues. 3) We ended the workation in kumarakom mango Kerala homes with moments to cherish for with house boat cruise, river view room stay and authentic Kerala home food. it was a week long workation trip getting away from the hum drum of the city life and best place for IT people irrespective of positions as the wifi speed everywhere was very good! Definitely we will visit soon and thanks so much for hosting us and suggesting these amazing places. I suggest this to everyone who is looking for a workation, intimate time with family/significant other guys just trust and go ahead with the tyndis, tree monk workation!! they will plan the best deal for you .🎉🤞
- nimbuuz00The best workation experience arranged by TyndisAfter 2 years of “home arrest”, we wanted to just get out and get lost in nature, yet, ensuring that we are safe and not exposed to the risk of Covid. We opted for a workation at Lake Song resort, Kumarakom. The workation was arranged by Mr. Naveen Mathew from Tyndis Workations. This was the best workation I ever had. No internet issue, No room service related issue, nothing. Everything went super smooth, as promised. Mr. Naveen from Tyndis and Mr. Arun from the resort even went the extra mile during several occassions to ensure that our stay at the resort and the workation experience was hassle free. I was accompanied by my wife, and my entire family. Needless to say, all of us had the best time eating, chilling by the pool, getting into a Shikara boat ride on the lake, getting rejuvenating massages, kayaking our way through the backwaters, sitting in the middle of nature and relaxing + working, and clicking a zillion pictures. If you are looking for a relaxed, smooth workation - service by Tyndis Workation is definitely recommended!!
- BhaskarM2100Great antique place, well thoughtThis place is very well constructed. It has so many details and is decorated with antique style, you will get some good European feel with all the great wood work. The bathrooms have glass ceilings and hot water. It has some fountain, very good campfire area and sorrounding lights. The internet is pretty good. I got 22mbps around the area with decent mobility. A very nice place for writers, employees planning wfh and for couples. You have a very nice view of chembra peak as well
- Praveen14500The best stay for groupsActually everyone was in doubt whether the experience would be good but to the contrary the stay was so far the best in our whole trip. The ambience and service was very nice. and especially the food was very delicious and really tasty. Overall we had a very pleasant experience and everyone was literally so sad while leaving in the mrng
- MuruganTK00Excellent Workation!The BEST place to relax with friends and family!! Wifi was good for 4 people to connect to work!! Totally an excellent trip to work and relax in a lake view villa!! MUST VISIT
- SwathiR12100Workation at its best!Tried workaction for the first time. And it was a wonderful experience than expected. Best part was the calm work environment, delicious food and the outdoor activities such as trekking, campfire provided by the team. In addition, we received a zero cost room upgrade! Thanks to Tyndis and Naveen for the prompt support throughout.
- ashok h00Experienced workation in the middle of nature. Thank you Tyndis for the suggestions and support.We were 4 people (2 couples) who planned to travel to munnar for a trip, and to try working from Munnar. We tried online and contacting directly to get the best rates and was convinced about the rates. We got a chance to talk to Tyndis and they gave us the best rate, cheaper than any other options we had. They suggested better options for us and we had the best stay and experience at munnar. We stayed at Deshadan resorts and Tall trees resort. Tall trees is my definite suggestion. High speed wifi was there, letting is finish our work, excellent combination of service and nature friendliness. Campfire and other activities like trekking were other factors which added on to excitement. Thank you Tyndis for making the trip one of the best and thank you Tall trees for the experience. Will definitely consider my next bookings through Tyndis.