View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Bahariya (Bahereya) OasisStop: 15 hours - Admission includedAt 07:00 in the morning our tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer to private A/C latest model vehicle to Bahariya Oasis about 350 km west Giza, this journey takes about 4hours, upon arrival to Baharaia change your car to use the 4×4 then go through the desert 40 km to visit the black desert. Then lunch will be served at local traditional restaurant looking over well-called el Hez where you can swim relax before or after lunch Then travel 90 km to the crystal desert & Agbatat desert and some mountains and sand dunes then move to the white desert which is one of the prettiest desserts in whole wonderful of white amazing rocks take the shape of so many different things like; mushrooms, chicken & rabbit. Drive back to CairoRead more
- Parking Fees
- Landing and facility fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Qualified Tourguide
- Private Jeep tour in the desert
- Breakfast and Bedouin lunch in the Desert
- All Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Qualified Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Bahariya (Bahereya) Oasis
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Let's Explore Egypt
Visiting the Pyramids at Giza Plateau and the camel ride was the highlight of my trip!
I had a wonderful time with Mohammed the tour guide and Mohammed the driver. They both are very trustworthy…
3 day tour with lunch was worth the price
we were 4 adults and booked 3 day trip with guide and car pick drop. it was totally worth. they covered one full…
Best tour guide !
What an amazing tour ! We had such a wonderful day and what made it so great was our tour guide, Mimo. A big…
Great value for the money!
Through Viator on TripAdvisor, I signed up for this one-day tour and was given the guide services of Mohammed…
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia41
Day trip was amazing guide was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable(Hosni Zahran)we loved the pyramids…
Great tour, Great Experience
My wife and I reviewed multiple tour companies and wanted to receive a one-on-one private tour to maximize our…
Amsterdam, The Netherlands64
Very nice experience
We had a tour with Manar (her nickname is Noni) to Giza, and it was great! She has a very good knowledge of the…
Miami Beach, Florida10
Hosni Zahran was our guide for the day he was very knowledgeable and friendly, we had a great time, we will…
Camel ride at the Pyramids of Giza, in the Sahara Desert.
Big shout out to Waleed!!! Excellent tour around the Pyramids of Giza, walked up the steps of the Great Pyramid, &…
London, United Kingdom10
Alexandria Day Trip
Mohamed Mahmoud was our Egyptologist for the day and was very knowledgeable and professional. Our driver Hossam…
- Duration: 15h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999