Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Explore Chicago's Museum Campus in record time on a Segway, enabling you to cover more ground in less time when compared to walking. All Segway training and equipment are included, making this tour accessible to beginners. Cruise the 57-acre (23-hectare) park, passing highlights such as the Lake Michigan shoreline and Buckingham Fountain, while learning about the city through guided commentary.
- You'll start at300 E Monroe St300 E Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60601, USAAt the corner of Monroe Street and Columbus Drive near Millennium Park. We suggest parking in the Millennium Park Parking Garage. We offer a $10 off voucher for anyone parking in the garage (subject to rules of MPG) Once past the entrance gates, turn left toward Monroe Street. Proceed down to level 2. Park near 2W and follow the signs through the breezeway to our Lakeside office.See address & details
- 1Absolutely Chicago Segway ToursStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Buckingham FountainStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Soldier FieldStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Field MuseumStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5Shedd AquariumStop: 5 minutesSee details
- You'll end at300 E Monroe St300 E Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60601, USAAt the corner of Monroe Street and Columbus Drive near Millennium Park. We suggest parking in the Millennium Park Parking Garage. We offer a $10 off voucher for anyone parking in the garage (subject to rules of MPG) Once past the entrance gates, turn left toward Monroe Street. Proceed down to level 2. Park near 2W and follow the signs through the breezeway to our Lakeside office.See address & details
- See more of Chicago’s Museum Campus on a guided Segway tour
- Small group capped at eight to ensure personalized attention from your guide
- Cover up to eight miles with the ease of a Segway
- Choose between two tour lengths, based on your interest and schedule
What to Expect
Meet your guide and group at a central location for an orientation and instructions on how to ride the 2-wheeled, self-balancing electric scooter. Once you get comfortable, take off through Chicago's Museum Campus in the company of your guide. In just a few hours, you cover seven or eight miles, depending on the tour length chosen, enabling you to see more area highlights. With your small group of no more than eight people and your guide in the lead, glide by Buckingham Fountain, along Chicago's Lake Michigan shoreline, and past Shedd Aquarium and Soldier Field. Listen to your guide's commentary on the history and culture of the area, stopping for lots of photos along the way in front of Chicago landmarks.
300 E Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Use of Segway
- Training and Practice
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Minimum weight 100 lbs. (45.5 kg)
- Maximum weight 260 lbs. (118 kg)
- Dress code is for an outdoor activity. Please wear close-toed shoes and layers depending on the season. Ponchos will be provided if it rains.
- Tours and training are conducted in English
- Participants must be able to stand unassisted for the duration of the tour and must be able to ascend a flight of stairs without assistance.
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver and release form.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
No better way to feel the city. The staff is precious. Our guide (wish I could remember her name) was so knowledgeable. As a Chicago native I was thrilled at her grasp of the history of the history. This was my 3rd Segway tour. This company was the absolute best. Fantastic way…
Date of experience: October 2020
The tour was wonderful and informative and our tour guide, Tammy, was amazing and delightful! The segways were a fun way to see the sights!
Date of experience: October 2020
Wonderful experience for myself and 13 year old son. Knowledgeable and patient our guide was always at the ready to answer any question we had. Highly recommended and we will be returning customers.
Date of experience: September 2020
Cari was a great guide and we all had a blast! My friends are new to Chicago and really enjoyed themselves!
Date of experience: August 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours
Haunted Tour Segway 10/31
What a BLAST! If you are looking to explore the beautiful sites of downtown Chicago, look no further! Nigh time Seg…
This was my second tour and It was amazing and really fun. Brittaney was a really awesome guide and a great story-t…
Best tour of the Chicago waterfront!
We loved our tour!! Jen, our guide, was amazing! She taught us how to ride the segways in the most succinct and un…
Lakefront Segway Tour
Tammy was awesome! She had great stories about Chicago and told us lots of interesting history. Our whole group f…
Beautifully fun and exciting
Jenn was our tour guide and she was fantastic!! She knew so many wonderful facts about the beautiful city. We have …
Exhilarating experience with face in the wind, fab views of Chicago
I waited 14 years to bring my grandkid Visiting from Argentina to ride a Segway. !!! He just turned 15. This was a …
Tammy was great! Good info and personality!!! Very informative and shared facts my hubby and I didn't know even aft…
We had a blast! Tammy was a wonderful guide. She gave us a lot of history to go along with the fun, We would not he…
Sean was the perfect guide!
It was our first time on a Segway Tour and it couldn't have been more perfect. We ended up going on a private tour …
Fantastic Fun Time
Thoroughly enjoyed the Chicago Insider Tour. The guides were so fun and had a few good puns to accompany the Chicag…
Amazing Segway Tour!!
We had a great time and Jen was an amazing tour guide! Segways are super fun, and we got to see so much of the city…
Stunning weather and views with great commentary
Sean's friendliness and excellent commentary/knowledge made our day! Introduced some out of town family members an…
Such a great way to see the city at night!! Our guide was knowledgable (and helpful in learning to ride the Segway)…
Great way to see and learn about Chicago. It's not a long tour only about 1 hr 15 min after you and the group are i…
Tammy was awesome, super personable, and an all-around good time. She told great jokes and had a good knowledge of …
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Chicago Lakefront and Museum Campus Small-Group Segway Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Chicago Lakefront and Museum Campus Small-Group Segway Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Chicago Lakefront and Museum Campus Small-Group Segway Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Chicago Lakefront and Museum Campus Small-Group Segway Tour?
Chicago Lakefront and Museum Campus Small-Group Segway Tour price starts from ₹ 5,801.29. Discover and book Chicago Lakefront and Museum Campus Small-Group Segway Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Chicago Lakefront and Museum Campus Small-Group Segway Tour cancellation policy?
Chicago Lakefront and Museum Campus Small-Group Segway Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Chicago Lakefront and Museum Campus Small-Group Segway Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Chicago Lakefront and Museum Campus Small-Group Segway Tour?
Chicago Lakefront and Museum Campus Small-Group Segway Tour is hosted by Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chicago Lakefront and Museum Campus Small-Group Segway Tour on Tripadvisor