Between 8:00 and 8:30 our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby, we then head about 1 hour 20 minutes to My Son.
- 9:30 stopping at a local house and acquaint with the locals' livestocks like chicken, ducks, buffalos, cows, and pigs.
- 10:00 we then will visit My Son Ruins which dates back to 4th century, the youngest temple was built in 13rd century
- 10:45 we will watch a traditional music show of the Hinduism culture
- 11:45 Leaving My Son and head for lunch, My Son noodle at a local restaurant.
This 5-hour tour is a mixture of fun with the animals and ancient cultural values
- Local English - speaking guide
- Entrance tickets to My Son
- Local house visit and their daily livestock
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off
- Cold mineral water and tissues.
- Noodle with chicken for lunch and a cold local beer/ beverage