Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at19 Stearns Wharf19 Stearns Wharf, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USAWe meet at the Santa Barbara waterfront areas, Amtrak station or the Visitor CenterSee address & details
- 1Santa YnezStop: 3 hoursTake part in Santa Barbara's Original Afternoon Wine Tour. Sleep in, get rest and relaxation, get brunch, go for a hike or a SUP then meet us after you lunch. We will whisk you up showcase our local gems in the Los Olivos and Santa Ynez Wine Districts via your expert local guide and an ultra boutique owner operated wine tour company. What's Included: • Downtown/Waterfront Santa Barbara area pick-ups • Tasting fees included at 2 premium boutique wineries + an olive oil tasting • A stop in the historic charming village of Los Olivos (free time to explore ultra-boutique tasting rooms, local breweries, outdoor cafés, speciatly shops, etc..) • Safe & comfortable luxury vehicles • Afternoon Tour Departs 1:00pm Santa Barbara/ Returns around 6:00pm • Drop off locations are flexibleRead more
- You'll end at19 Stearns Wharf19 Stearns Wharf, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USAWe meet at the Santa Barbara waterfront areas, Amtrak station or the Visitor CenterSee address & details
19 Stearns Wharf, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Local taxes
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Luxury Transportation
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (Standard Industry 18-20%
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This experience was much more than I could have expected. Rick was such an awesome host, both knowledgeable and fun to talk to. You can tell he loves what he does and that he cares about his clients. He really made our engagement weekend truly memorable and we are forever…
Date of experience: August 2020
We booked the Afternoon Wine Tour - our day did not fill up but we were offered a discounted private tour. It was great to have that option because that day worked best in our schedule and discount was much less than other private tours. Rick was a very accommodating guide,…
Date of experience: February 2020
Rick is the only choice for a wine tour while you are in Santa Barbara. For the afternoon tour we went to two wineries and an olive oil tasting. My favorite winery was Bella Cavalli, where rick is one of only two tour operators that are allowed to bring visitors to this private…
Date of experience: November 2019
We’re traveling from Japan. Rick kindly used simple English so that we can understand what he said. We didn’t have much time, but we could enjoy wonderful wine very much. I wish I could have stayed longer. Anyway, Rick, thank you so much for everything you’ve done for us.
Date of experience: September 2019
I made the reservation via phone with Rick, the owner. He was very accommodating and listed various options. The wine tour was beyond our expectations and we totally enjoyed the entire afternoon. Rick was very knowledgeable about the various wines & the vineyards we visited. …
Date of experience: July 2019
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Wine Canyon Tours
GREAT wine tour!
We went out for a private wine tour with Rick this past weekend and had an awesome time. The whole process was seam…
Friendly Knowledgeable Service.
Rick our wine tour guide was polite, patient, and provided excellent customer service. If you are in Santa Barbara …
Wonderful day in wine country
Rick was a great guide. He listened to what wines we liked and tailored an experience toward it, and even changed o…
World class service!
Look no further if you’re looking for an exceptional Santa Barbara wine tour with the best service! We were wanting…
Run, don’t walk to book Wine Canyon Tours
Wow! We weren’t sure what to expect on our tour, but we were blown away. Rick took us to some amazing places, which…
Second tour, can't wait for the third!
Could NOT recommend Wine Canyon Tours more. We just went on our second tour and were lucky enough to have Rick for…
Wonderful, eye opening tastings.
Excellent set of tasting. We felt very safe. The weather was perfect and Rick was a great host. Went to three wi…
Great escape to wine country
Rick was amazing on our wine tour, he was both professional and friendly and made us feel like locals through out a…
My girlfriends and I were beyond thrilled with the private wine tasting tour that Rick arranged for us. We are sti…
A perfect afternoon
The selection of wineries was excellent, topped off with an olive oil tasting. Lunch in a beautiful vineyard was a …
My father and I had a wonderful experience with Wine Canyon Tours. Our guide Christopher was extremely knowledgeab…
Great way to visit wine country.
I’ve taken wine tours before and Wine Canyon Tours is by far the best I’ve been on. Our guide Chris was great! He k…
BEST WINE TOUR!
My girlfriends and I came to SB for the long weekend! choosing Rick was the best decision, the car was clean, he wa…
Wine canyon tours
Rick was awesome A rainy day trip with two other newly wed couples we didn't know but Rick made it happen We are al…
Best Wine Tour in Santa Barbara!
From start to finish our tour was an absolute dream! Hawaiian Rick was so informative and kind. He had excellent re…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 126 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 112 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Santa Barbara's Original Afternoon Winery Tour
What time does Santa Barbara's Original Afternoon Winery Tour start?
Santa Barbara's Original Afternoon Winery Tour will start at 1:00 PM. Discover and book Santa Barbara's Original Afternoon Winery Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Santa Barbara's Original Afternoon Winery Tour?
Santa Barbara's Original Afternoon Winery Tour price starts from ₹ 11,160.71. Discover and book Santa Barbara's Original Afternoon Winery Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Santa Barbara's Original Afternoon Winery Tour cancellation policy?
Santa Barbara's Original Afternoon Winery Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Santa Barbara's Original Afternoon Winery Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Santa Barbara's Original Afternoon Winery Tour?
Santa Barbara's Original Afternoon Winery Tour is hosted by Wine Canyon Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wine Canyon Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Santa Barbara's Original Afternoon Winery Tour on Tripadvisor