Lowest price guarantee
Ages 21-99, max of 100 per group
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 1.5-hour cruise
- No-host cash bar
- Live DJ
- All taxes and fees
- Cocktail seating - First come, first serve
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food is not included in ticket price. Small bites available for purchase on board.
- Departure details
- City Cruises Sacramento, 1206 Front St, Sacramento, CA 95814, USA Parking: City Cruises does not own or operate any parking lots in the area. Local parking is available at Tower Bridge Garage at Front St and Capitol Mall.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2540SACALIVE
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please let us know if you require a wheelchair accessible cruise so that we can confirm that your requested cruise date has wheelchair accessible departures
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Sacramento Alive After Five Cruise 21 +?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sacramento Alive After Five Cruise 21 + on Tripadvisor
- How much is Sacramento Alive After Five Cruise 21 +?
- Sacramento Alive After Five Cruise 21 + price starts from ₹ 2,725.47. Discover and book Sacramento Alive After Five Cruise 21 + on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sacramento Alive After Five Cruise 21 + cancellation policy?
- Sacramento Alive After Five Cruise 21 + cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Sacramento Alive After Five Cruise 21 + on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sacramento Alive After Five Cruise 21 +?
- Sacramento Alive After Five Cruise 21 + is hosted by City Cruises Sacramento. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact City Cruises Sacramento on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sacramento Alive After Five Cruise 21 + on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2540SACALIVE
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atCity Cruises Sacramento1206 Front St, Sacramento, CA 95814, USAParking: City Cruises does not own or operate any parking lots in the area. Local parking is available at Tower Bridge Garage at Front St and Capitol Mall.See address & details
- Pass byOld SacramentoTower Bridge
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
The weather was perfect. It is very dark so not much to see after you leave the downtown area. The DJ picked grea…
Sacramento Historic River Cruise, very disappointed
Very disappointed. The public address system wasn't working properly, so we were unable to hear all of the inform…
We have great time here. The advice is helpful. We had good view from the boat. Small town is right there so after …
Great short and fun river Cruz.
Nice little Cruz up the river. Learned a lot about sacramento that I never knew and I grew up there. Capt Jack was …
A mediocre boat ride with a inoperative audio system
I was not impressed with the tour. The audio was NOT working at all, so we were not able to listen to the tour gui…
The crew and staff were fenomenal . The tour itself is very simple , there wasnt much to look at. It is nice if yo…
Boring, Boring, Boring/ Nothing more to say. Add some spice. I couldn't understand the captain. Price was ok
Really relaxing and interesting short getaway, cool crew and nice boat, cocktails and drinks are also available at …
Learning the local history was interesting. Seeing all the boats on the river was fun. The trip was very relaxing…
Great Sacramento River Cocktail Cruise!
Best cocktail cruise! The crew was great! From the manager, check in attendant, bar staff to the captain all were f…
Advertised as a Cocktail Cruise cause they sell booze. (No cocktail included in the price) More expensive than the …
Cruising on the River
The Historic River Cruise was a great way to spend an hour. The boat has 2 levels including a bar. The price was re…
pleasant & relaxing
It was a great way to explore the largest river in California. get there early & jump on the 2nd-floor deck. the …
Historic and peaceful.
Nice seating inside the boat. Was definitely historic and peaceful going through river ! I will visit again! 🙂 Bab…
I love it, I meet alot of wonderful people actually everyone on board was friendly and I will definitely be going a…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2017 • Couples
We booked two cruises to enjoy an evening on the Sacramento River. Our first cruise was in July. That was enjoyable evening. There was a DJ but he did not play everything extremely loud. Choice of music not my choice( maybe they should look at guest ? 50 to 80 will not appreciate RAP). Tonight 10/26 was made I enjoyable by two things the employees may not have any control. The DJ had his bad choice of music blasting all over the decks. No one could talk without just screaming. I even ask to have PA lowered. There was a group of very obnoxious guest. They made everyone evening bad. Several guest moved outside downstairs only to be followed by this group. My evening was destroyed. Therefore, I will not take this trip again. Will not suggest others take this river cruise.
Written 27 October 2017
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Hi, I would like to see pictures of the boat please. Thx.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.