This is a private and customized tour for you! Your guide will take you on a driving tour to world famous destinations in San Diego and La Jolla, including walking tours that allow you an up-close and personal view of the California coast and the built environment.
Your sightseeing tour includes an endless choice of San Diego locations. Child car safety seats can be provided upon request.
• Tour Balboa Park’s Botanical Garden, Spreckels Organ Pavilion, California Tower, Cabrillo Bridge, and Plaza de Panama.
• Tour Cabrillo National Monument’s lighthouse and views of the San Diego skyline, San Diego Bay, and the jets taking off from Naval Air Station North Island.
• Tour Ocean Beach, the quintessential Southern California beach town, including the Ocean Beach Pier and Sunset Cliffs.
• Tour Pacific Beach’s Crystal Pier, Garnet Avenue Business District’s shops, beach, and boardwalk.
• Tour The San Diego bayfront, embarcadero, big ships and yachts, USS Midway, Star of India, Unconditional Surrender kiss statue, and Seaport Village.
• Tour Mission Bay, the largest man made aquatic park in the United States.
• Tour Mission Beach with its boardwalk, Belmont Park historic oceanfront amusement park and the Giant Dipper Roller Coaster, and volleyball.
• Tour the Gaslamp Quarter, the heart of San Diego with its historic buildings, including the Horton Grand Hotel and the Wyatt Earp Museum, the adjacent San Diego Convention Center and Petco Park, home to the San Diego Padres.
• Tour La Jolla’s Torrey Pines Gliderport and golf course, seals at the Children’s Pool, sea lions at La Jolla Cove, Mount Soledad, the architecture of the Salk Institute, and the many La Jolla mansions.
• Tour Coronado’s historic Hotel del Coronado and the San Diego-Coronado Bay Bridge.
• Tour Old Town San Diego State Historic Park, the birthplace of California and the most visited California state park.