Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The Eastern Serbia has long been synonymous with mystery, secrecy, certain philosophies and beliefs by which life is interpreted. Eastern Serbia harbours those very elements – bringing imagination to life. Wherever you go in eastern Serbia the interesting things await for you. Here, more than anywhere else in Serbia, reality and legend blend to such an extent that it is difficult know where one ends and the other begins. - Let us make your wishes a reality with Create Your Own Eastern Serbia Full Day Tour! You need only to select up to 7 desired tourist attractions from itinerary list in the section below ''What to Expect'' and you can start your PRIVATE tour immediately. We organise a pick-up transfer from your desired location.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Smederevo FortressStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Lepenski VirStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 3Golubac FortressStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Iron GateStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 5Ram FortressStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Djerdap National ParkStop: 2 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Resava CaveStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Vodopad Veliki BukStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Srebrno Jezero - Silver LakeStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 10Ravanica MonasteryStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
See 18 more stops
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit top tourist highlights of Eastern Serbia
- English speaking host
- FREE WiFi, Messages & Calls
- FREE Phone Guide
- Entry/Admission - Djerdap National Park
- Entry/Admission - Srebrno Jezero - Silver Lake
- Entry/Admission - Ravanica Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Manasija Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Ljubičevo stable
- Entry/Admission - Gornjak Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Vitovnica Monastery
- Fee Insurance (3 eur per person)
- Pick-up & Drop-off Transfer Service (7 eur per vehicle / way)
- Entry/Admission - Smederevo Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Golubac Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Ram Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Resava Cave
- Entry/Admission - Vodopad Veliki Buk
- Entry/Admission - Felix Romuliana in Gamzigrad
- Entry/Admission - Natural History Center of Srbija
- Entry/Admission - Rajacke Pivnice
- Entry/Admission - Парк Минијатура
- Entry/Admission - Mlavske Terme Ždrelo
- Entry/Admission - Galerija Milena Pavlovic Barili
- Entry/Admission - The National Museum -Etno Park Tulba
- Entry/Admission - National Museum Zaječar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Klik Travel Agency
Belgrade City Tour
Spent a couple of days in Belgrade. This town is beautiful with rich history and historic architecture. My tour gui…
If you like history this tour is great. My tour guide Bane was very appreciative and understanding and took every …
Not really worth it
The Good: They showed up (2 parts with 2 guides: driving and walking). The walking part at the end was OK, showing …
They will pick up and drop you off from your accommodation. The van that was incharged for our group it’s old. The …
My tour was supposed to be belgrade all sites. The guide took me to Avala mountain outside belgrade as he lumped me…
Amazing experience, discovering western Serbia
This tour was one of the best experiences so far! Our tour guide Teodor was knowledgeable, kind and very flexible. …
Excellent full day tour!! Wonderful guides!!
I had an incredible tour with two excellent tour guides!!! My day started off with a four hour driving tour with Ba…
Most amazing tour ever!! Highly recommended!!
I had an excellent all day tour with Srdjan! He was brilliant and very informative about the city’s history, cultur…
Managerial Skill is impressive.
Satisfied with the managerial skill and knowledge of guides. It was fun to roam with them. However, it added extra …
An incredible tour
The guide picked me up at hotel and drove directly to the royal compound. The guard opened the door and let us drov…
A truly VIP experience
I visited the train on this tour and it was really fascinating! Local guide picked me up at hotel and drove to a ma…
Open top bus
Only 2 buses per day which go from in front of the parliament building. It takes in all the sites and lasts 1 hour…
It was a rainy day, so instead of walking around we opted for a driving tour of the city. Our guide was incredible!…
it was the only way to get to the locations farther away. Very relaxing way to get around! All in all a great exper…
Great sightseeing and convenient drop off points! Perfect way to visit all the important properties - Saint Sava te…
- Duration: 10–14 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Frequently Asked Questions about VISIT SERBIA: Miracles of Eastern Serbia - Create Your Own Private Full Day Tour
Which attractions will I visit with VISIT SERBIA: Miracles of Eastern Serbia - Create Your Own Private Full Day Tour?
How much is VISIT SERBIA: Miracles of Eastern Serbia - Create Your Own Private Full Day Tour?
VISIT SERBIA: Miracles of Eastern Serbia - Create Your Own Private Full Day Tour price starts from ₹ 11,275.30. Discover and book VISIT SERBIA: Miracles of Eastern Serbia - Create Your Own Private Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the VISIT SERBIA: Miracles of Eastern Serbia - Create Your Own Private Full Day Tour cancellation policy?
VISIT SERBIA: Miracles of Eastern Serbia - Create Your Own Private Full Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book VISIT SERBIA: Miracles of Eastern Serbia - Create Your Own Private Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides VISIT SERBIA: Miracles of Eastern Serbia - Create Your Own Private Full Day Tour?
VISIT SERBIA: Miracles of Eastern Serbia - Create Your Own Private Full Day Tour is hosted by Klik Travel Agency. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Klik Travel Agency on Tripadvisor. Discover and book VISIT SERBIA: Miracles of Eastern Serbia - Create Your Own Private Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor